Soligent Employee Reviews

Great!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Petaluma, CAApril 24, 2018
Incredible work environment full of welcoming and intelligent people. There is a constant push to learn and grow as an employee in addition to the ability to see the direct impact of your work.
Bad Management
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Rohnert Park, CAJanuary 19, 2018
Soligent was constantly trying to figure out what their next move was. Bad to no management. CEO hired people to manage adults that were not qualified.
Great work enviroment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJSeptember 27, 2017
cool employees the work was hard but good hours no weekends the management was ok only my assignment was short term if not I would have stayed I liked the job
Great
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 13, 2017
This company as well is very fast paced and keeps you on your toes. I learned how to multitask and gained my happiness through this company. Would definitely go back.
Loved my coworkers got tons done and no one argued
Executive Assistant to CFO & Executive VP (Former Employee) –  Healdsburg, CAJune 1, 2016
When the company was sold, my job was gone. I was assistant to the guys who sold the company. I could have applied to stay on, but had other options. But they were a great group and a lot of us are still in touch.
Pros
Tuesdays in the sqare, everyone knew your family
Cons
bought by a Japanese company, managment moved to New York
Great experience working along side great people
Account Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 6, 2015
I enjoyed working for Soligent. I learned many new skills and worked along side some very knowledgable people. I appreciated the room for growth within the company. I felt as if my job mattered and that management did a good job of making it a great experience. The hardest part of the job was initially learning all the new skills within the ever changing solar world but it quickly became the most enjoyable part. I always felt as if I was being challenged to learn and take on something fun and new.
Distribution
Employee (Former Employee) –  PetalumaOctober 1, 2015
Things got difficult when Solar Depot and DC Power Merged. Looks like management is doing a good job here and they should be around for a while. Large scale distributor.
Great accounting department
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Rohnert Park, CANovember 8, 2014
I worked in a great accounting department. This company started out as a really fun place to work but after 2 ownership changes it's not the same.
Cons
New owners vision