Solomon Page Employee Reviews

Good for supplemental income
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 13, 2019
I cover reception for Solomon Page one or two days a week (which is not enough to pay the bills). For the most part their assignment process is organized, but there have been a couple of miscommunications. It's good for part time supplemental income, but not as a long term solution.
Overall excellent organization
Account Payable Real Estate Clerk (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAApril 17, 2019
Overall excellent organization, typical day of work is great, I learned so much and the management and working environment is excellent. The hardest part of the day was leaving for the evening.
Pros
lunches
Cons
short breaks
Some management is great, other is lacking
VP of Client Engagement (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAApril 8, 2019
Had a higher up manager that was extremely inappropriate but the other manager I observed was fun but admirable. Overall the morale wasn't great but some really liked it
Temp agency that will get you a job.
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYFebruary 11, 2019
Although I only worked with this company for 3 months they were fast and efficient in getting me work and it was a create your own destiny type of environment. If they sent you to a factory and you did your job well that factory would take you on full time so that was good. Definitely would recommend this place to anyone in need of work asap
Pros
quick way to get some decent paying work
Cons
not all jobs pay well, some are only temporary
Very well run temp agency
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 7, 2018
Opened office
Phones
Checked in patients at clinic
files and filing patient files worked with Doctors
testing of samples
greeting vendor and patient
Pros
good work environment
Cons
long commute
Fun place
Indoor messenger (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 30, 2018
Is a very good company and they help yo to find jobs and very kind people. They are very nice and helpful. I wish I can go back there to solomo page and work again.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short and long breaks
productive
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 17, 2018
Open doors and answers and transfer call to appropriate department. Answering different line, separating mail and also delivery mails. Making sure kitchen is restock. Meet and greet new clients.
Small office, good people
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 1, 2018
Location was wonderful as were the people I worked with. It was a small office with only several employees at the time. Everyone was kind and helpful.
great place
HR Clerical Assistant University Support Services (Former Employee) –  Happauge NYAugust 20, 2018
It is a great place to work for. My recruiter is great and she always make sure you have work.I like to work with great people who treat you with respect and is caring.
6 week contract with Justice
Freelance Print and Pattern Designer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 14, 2018
6 week contract with Justice.
40 hours a week.
LOVED working at Justice.
Need more support from Solomon Page for upcoming opportunities.
Offered benefits.
Summary
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Old Greenwich, CTAugust 13, 2018
I enjoyed my time at SP in the Old Greenwich, Ct location. The whole team is amazing to work with and I would highly recommend this to a friend or family!
A Foot In The Door
Administrative Temp (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 13, 2018
I found Solomon Page serendipitously. I enjoyed the opportunity to work for great clients in my field. I felt like I got a lot of constructive feedback concerning client expectations, however, once I started a job, I was kind of on my own. I wish that there had been more communication post-hiring. Honestly, I'm not a fan of working through an agency, but they do have a great range of clients.
I wish I had more hours though. I always need more money. Sometimes it hurts to know how much a position pays in contrast to how much I'm getting paid to do it.
Pros
well-respected in their industry
Mostly financial jobs
OFFICE COORDINATOR/MANAGER (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 13, 2018
Mostly positions in the finance industry. The management could communicate more but there is an overall feeling of dedication to placing employees. Would recommend to others.
it was okay
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 23, 2018
worked there for a few months as a temporary job. was sent to a few interesting assignments and Macys and at the NFL. Was quite an experience. Would recommend.
n/a
Claims Adjuster Team Leader - AmeriHealth (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 13, 2018
It was a temporary assignment, the staff was always very friendly and nice. If I ever needed anything, they would respond immediately to phone calls and emails. If i am looking for a temporary assignment in the future I would use Solomon Page
Solomon Page is an employment agency
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  250 Industrial Way, Eatontown, NJApril 13, 2018
They got me the temporary position at TE SubCom, but did not continue to look for other opportunities while I was working for the company they placed me with.
The assigned office that I worked in was fantastic.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 26, 2018
The personnel at SP were professional. They listened to me, took my preferences into consideration, and I ended up working at the NFL offices in NYC.
Pros
Chance to interact with the most famous business ever.
Cons
assignment too short.
Not great
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 11, 2018
They don't seem interested in placing you in a great job. They just want to fill positions. I was put in two lame data entry positions that I was extremely overqualified for.
Not bad for a temp to hire
Accounts Receivable/Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  SAN DIEGO, CAMarch 8, 2018
I was completely happy with their results, support, and staff. When I needed issues correct they helped. Always had position and jobs the I was looking for.
Great agency to help with job searching!
Temporary Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2018
The people here are great and do a wonderful job matching you with new job opportunities. After two days working with the agency I was placed in a new role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Solomon Page. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss