Solomon Page Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Solomon Page is an employment agency
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  250 Industrial Way, Eatontown, NJApril 13, 2018
They got me the temporary position at TE SubCom, but did not continue to look for other opportunities while I was working for the company they placed me with.
The assigned office that I worked in was fantastic.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 26, 2018
The personnel at SP were professional. They listened to me, took my preferences into consideration, and I ended up working at the NFL offices in NYC.
Pros
Chance to interact with the most famous business ever.
Cons
assignment too short.
Not great
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 11, 2018
They don't seem interested in placing you in a great job. They just want to fill positions. I was put in two lame data entry positions that I was extremely overqualified for.
Not bad for a temp to hire
Accounts Receivable/Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  SAN DIEGO, CAMarch 8, 2018
I was completely happy with their results, support, and staff. When I needed issues correct they helped. Always had position and jobs the I was looking for.
Great agency to help with job searching!
Temporary Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2018
The people here are great and do a wonderful job matching you with new job opportunities. After two days working with the agency I was placed in a new role.
Excellent company with room for growth
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Old Greenwich, CTFebruary 21, 2018
Management is the main reason to work at SPG. They are flexible, provide room for growth and will increase comp as deserved. No other agency would want to work for
Hard working agency to get you to work!
Temporary Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 13, 2018
Interviewing at Solomon Page was a difficult one for me, as I didn't work for a few months, but after the interview I felt excited and very comfortable to work for them.
Great
Temp-Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scarsdale, NYJanuary 31, 2018
Very good placement agency would recommend to anyone. Always paid on time very attentive. If your looking for an agency I would start here. Representative heard all concerns and was knowledgeable.
Temp position
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 26, 2018
Fair company, temporary position cleaning up customer accounts. Was a customer service clean up for Bank Of America. Was a great company they check on employees weekly, Friday’s were treat days.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Was not permanent
Very productive
Indoor messengers (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 2, 2018
My review for this is totally amazing is really like it here to work and very kind and interesting people that work in that building in solomon page and I totally appreciate there kindness very special people that have me the chance to get there a little bit late.god bless you.
Pros
Free iPod scanner to work
Cons
Free breaks to eat
Overall a good company
SVP, Account Manager/Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 10, 2017
I was successful and had fun because it was easy to network because of the d recognition

Great holiday parties and always had time to celebrate the wins

CEO is a good leader.
good environment
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 27, 2017
great professional workers willing to give you a helping hand. fair in pay rate and they are quick in finding work for you. they are very helpful and understanding.
Learning
Executive Solutions (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 17, 2017
The work load was quite slow paced dealing with certifications. Team players were great moving the documents from one location to another. Still have great friends
Great Team
Administrative Secretary ER Department (Current Employee) –  East Orange, NJSeptember 5, 2017
Awesome team to work with and very helpful. I was informed on a daily basis about all important and necessary information threw Solomon Page. Thank you
Corporate Actions Analyst
Executive Solutions (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2017
Learned to become a transfer analyst and know about high end client accounts. Created a great group of people that are still my friends today. What a great experience
Overall good management company
Temporary Positions (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 2, 2017
• Assisted in managing corporate parks and malls, provided analytical and informative support to acquisitions teams regarding opportunities in real estate markets. Performed Net Effective Rates (N.E.R.) for lease to insure profitability.
• Maintained local marketing knowledge of each property with current understanding of local market conditions, opportunities and risks.
Family Atmosphere
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2017
I enjoy working at Solomon Page Group, LLC. I have been an employee for 10+ years. It is a family like atmosphere. The owners' doors are always open. Great place to work!
Cons
In my case, I don't want to be a recruiter, so my options are limited
fair place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJune 29, 2017
This staffing agency saved me for several months when I was relocating.

its has a good list of costumers to work for,

when one assigned job closed its doors, they promplty find me a similar job not far away.
Pros
diligent
Cons
all staffing jobs agencies are only good when you are on transicion
Amazing Company to be a part of.
Computer Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2017
Made up of genuinely kind people. I recommend it to anyone looking for a life long spot to build a career. This place is a true example of a healthy work environment.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJApril 26, 2017
Scheduled candidates, maintained database for clients and candidates. Everyone was nice. Had to learn different wording to use with candidates. Hard to remember all of the scheduling taking place at one time or another.
Pros
Nice people, close to home
Cons
Sometimes long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Solomon Page. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.4InHerSight Score

1.2Personal Development

1.2Career Opportunities

1.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight