Solutions Staffing Employee Reviews

great place to work for
TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  West Side, OHNovember 19, 2019
they got me a great job, that i ended up getting hired full-time they managed to help me get my forklift licence. always put my best interest first. thanks kevin
It was great
None yet (Former Employee) –  West broad st cols ohioNovember 11, 2019
It was easy. Need more jobs on bus line. They was on there job. Very helpful. Made sure i had the job i wanted and or needed to have more time with my children.
Temporary Collections Agent
Temporary Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 8, 2019
They were extremely quick at finding me employment within the first week of my application, and this translated into full time employment. The staff was knowledgeable in placing me into a relevant job.
Stable locations
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 29, 2019
Out of all the locations this temp service sent me to the majority were long term positions. This was a lot better than other temp agencies that I've heard of others going to with short-term assignments
Good agency to find short term assigment
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 1, 2019
Recruiter are very professional and friendly. Paid are well compensate with job descriptions. All my question and concern was promptly addressed and I enjoy being part of the organization.
Nice jobs
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 8, 2019
They have a nice selection of temp to hire jobs. I have worked with some nice people. Some managers were nice and easy going. It's a good staffing agency.
variety of work assignments
Temporary Associate- Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 25, 2019
could be a variety of work assignments offered at any given time. Liked the flexibility and different assignments. It could be difficult not knowing if there would be work
Good place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 14, 2019
Fast paced and very strict , never really time to fool around and time goes by fast because there is always something to do when your not on your lunch.
It was a job
Customer Service call center (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 11, 2019
Nice people and it was a great job just not enough pay. Want to have a full time permanent position so I can grow with the company. Want a place that I can stay and make a career.
Greatest Staffing Agency
Customer Service Manager (CSM) (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 7, 2019
Amazing and quite efficient. Solutions has many openings on any given day to play employees. They maintain a high level of consumerism and leadership.
Working in a warehouse.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 1, 2019
It was a fast paced work environment. We had to place items in containers to reach our goals quickly and correctly. Our leads would help us it we fell behind.
Staffing agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 23, 2019
I had an overall good experience with the staffing agency. If I made over time the job that I was sent to was the one that paid the overtime pay. the staffing agency always provided me with a job in a timely fashion. I was never without work for longer than a week.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
No cons to report
Flexible Assignments with good employers
Customer Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 16, 2019
Flexible company to work for with good tenure and different job opportunities that can help you build your skills and also has good growth opportunities for advancement
Pros
Lunch
Cons
N/a
Not well organized
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJanuary 7, 2019
All over the place, different jobs didn't last long. You would be sent all over the place. Weren't very good with keeping track. Pay was bad. Weren't really flexible with schedule.
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 6, 2019
This was a great place for employment but there were lay-offs and I did not have enough employment time there to stay. That was when the recession took place.
Pros
Cons
Part time
ok
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85004January 1, 2019
they found work but sometimes it was only for a day or two. sometimes it would last longer but then a site your working at your shift changes.the girls in the officeare nice.
They keep me working
Forklift Operator/ Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 26, 2018
I like working for Solution Staffing they keep me working. And the job they send me to good paying And all the supervisor like my work. But most of the time I am sent to jobs that are temp to hire.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great place to start
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 2, 2018
I love working for Staffing Solutions. It is a great way to get your foot in the door of New Home Sales! You don't get the commissions you normally would being the agent but they help you on the path of becoming the Agent for top notch companies.
Pros
Great way to get into New Home Sales
Cons
Unstable hours weekly. Very low pay for Real Estate but decent pay for what you are doing.
Good place to work over the Holidays
Seasonal Parking Attendant/Crossing Guard (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 8, 2018
This is a seasonal job in November and December. You stand outside for long hours directing traffic and customers.It Rains, Snows and is very cold. This is not for everyone. Its stressful as well.
Excellent Company and Caring Workers
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 19, 2018
Solutions Staffing was very professional and friendly and did everything they could to get me a great job. Tiffany help me and she was always return my emails and call when I had questions. I would refer this company to all my friends and family. The best place so far Ive worked at and with. When I worked for from Solution Staffing and had to return paper there Tiffany came were I was working to get them from me so I did have to ride that far. Great environment and I would tell any and everyone to go there. They will help you get employment.
Pros
Great company and co workers
Cons
Parking at Solutions Stafing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Solutions Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?