Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc

Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc Employee Reviews

Great company
Flight Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Nellis AFB, NVApril 13, 2018
Engineering services contract work. I've enjoyed the work a lot even though it requires a lot of extra time when it's time to test. And preparing for test. Unfortunately, the contract is coming to an end.
Fun place to work
Requirements Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 6, 2018
STI was fun, morale was high. My site lead was very good, a great leader, but there were many micromanaging issues outside. The Christmas parties were always fun.
Family comes first? Not here
Delivery Reporting Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHMay 29, 2017
No grievance procedures in place(is that legal). I had to take time off due to illnesses of my grandson, my wife(which required hospitalization) and a CPS hearing. I have NOT been informed of any grievance procedures permitted on my behalf, nor on my letter of termination. I find it strange that someone who habitually comes in late and takes lunch breaks well over an hour is kept, while I play by the rules and fired for keeping my family first.

Comment – May 30, 2017

Update-The company has NO grievance procedures. I didn't think that was legal

Great Company
1N4/35N Network Intelligence Curriculum Developer (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXApril 20, 2017
This is my first contract company experience but it has been a great company to work for thus far. They do offer great benefits and are very flexible and accommodating.
Ideal for short term but unstable
Network Infrastructure Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 9, 2016
Currently in a US military contract with the company. It is only good for the length of the contract and subject to lose to a lower bidder during the vetting process. Very balanced work load and compensation is very competitive.
Small company but very good to its people
Business System Analyst - Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton OhFebruary 21, 2015
Small company, but great people with very good benefits. Joined in Aug 2014 as part of a small business set aside contract win for the company at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton Oh.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Salary due to nature of a small business
Information Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fairborn, OHAugust 4, 2014
It is an ok place to work. There is very little job security due to the re bidding on contracts.
Very Diverse environment - Structured
Training Technician/Office Admin (Secretary II) (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MINovember 12, 2012
Needed improvement in Leadership guidance - given too many directions to follow for same ideal and end resolution. People and staff work well together; even with differences.
Training and learning adventures.
Lots of responsibility but not allowed to carry the task.
Some flexibility and assistance when needed to complete the job when limited time variance allowed.