Soma Employee Review

The purpose/ mission was great in theory however the management I was under was a joke
Key Sales of intimate/ lounge wear (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA 23235April 24, 2019
I like working there and helping woman that were hard to fit or had issues such as cancer survivors etc...
But the upper management and store managers were horrible and really didn't do their jobs well as far as support or listening to their employees. Often the managers would leave the store for personal reasons and take long lunches

Other Soma Employee Reviews

Soma
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJuly 14, 2019
Soma was a wonderful place to work. 1 on 1 interactions with customers, a clean environment and very open and friendly staff. Everything is wonderful except for the pay.
Loved working here
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARJuly 11, 2019
Absolutely LOVED working here. Years later, I still talk about working here. It was a great environment, provided room for advancement and showed a love for employees that was, and still is, unmatched by any other company that I have seen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soma. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss