Soma Employee Review

poor communicatin withn team
Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  the mall at robinsonJuly 17, 2018
Poor communication leads to double work/double time. team is not on the same page. Proper training is obsolete. Dress code is difficult to follow. Must purchase new wardrobe to abide by company standards.

Other Soma Employee Reviews

Good place to get your foot in the door
Sales Leader (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA 30092August 19, 2019
Been here just about a year. I love my coworkers, we're all practically family. Within 7 months I was promoted from Associate to Sales Leader. Pay could be a lot better. You gain a really good experience and sense of knowledge of what REALLY goes on behind closed doors in retail. I'm a different kind of customer now when I'm not at work. Customers will get under your skin, but patience is a MUST. You'll also build a good clientele with your customers.
Pros
Experience, knowledge
Cons
Pay could be better for the workload
Hired under false pretenses
Store Manager/ Associate (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVAugust 19, 2019
I was guaranteed 30 hours, but after 3 months and every week asking for more hours, I got an excuse every time. And then they wanted to hire more staff, I kept asking, give me those hours?????
I loved the job itself, but "grandfathered in" employees got first dibs haha. I finally said Im leaving because the pay and the hours they were giving me weren't worth it at all. I was barely able to plan my personal life because every week was a VERY different schedule.
They have staff coming in for a few shifts and then disappearing for weeks on end and then showing up again,it was a bizarre way of management.
Pros
The job itself was fun, and you got discounts.
Cons
Unbalanced work/life schedule, low pay for a manager assistant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soma. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss