Somnio

Somnio Employee Reviews

Enterprise level infographics
I have really learned a great deal in the short time I've worked for Somnio. From the Art Director to the Executive team these are a group of individuals not only looking to make great work but also very concerned with the development of their people and culture.
Pros
Great people, free food and kegs
Freelancers Beware
Freelancing at Somnio is sort of like being in a bad relationship. They'll flip flop between showering you with compliments then switch to intense passive aggressiveness.

Work-life balance here is horrible. Everyone is stressed all the time. People work 9am-7pm regularly and on weekends.

The biggest issue freelancers will run into is bad project management. That is the real problem here. Timelines and deadlines change constantly so it's hard to plan out your own time as a freelancer with other clients. Project scopes change often too. And they pay per project but will expect a LOT of revision, and theres always extra work that comes up. They spend 20 minutes of every meeting gossipping too.

Lots of talented people work here but they cant seem to figure out project management.
Pros
Enterprise clients
Cons
Bad culture and scope creep
Nice environment with young agressive people.
I enjoy the flexibility of work at Somnio. I set my own schedule and work along well with coworkers. We all took phone calls for sales and service. A day went by very fast at the job. This is what I missed.
Leave a review. Help people like you.