Sono Bello Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Proceed with caution
Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tysons CornerSeptember 13, 2018
Great place to learn about Liposuction. Horrible place to work for structure. To many young millenials with poor work habits and very incompetent. Management tells your buisness to other employees before you are aware there is an issue.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No set schedule, long work hours
Run Fast
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 26, 2018
This company does not care about its employees or patients. All they care about is "Cash In" Upper Management lacks formal education and human decency! Please do not work here if you value your sanity, there is no work life balance.
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
No work life balance, upper managment will call your cell phone all hours of the night, long working hours, 6 day work weeks
Keep looking
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  AnonymousAugust 24, 2018
Poor upper management. Hostile work environment. Unorganized. Many fearful of losing jobs if quotas aren’t met. Makes people mean and cut throat; willing to do anything to succeed.
Cons
No 401 k or hsa
Poor management
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNAugust 4, 2018
The manager at the Edina location was horrendous. Not only did she lie to patients to increase sales she also put licensed professionals at risk by misleading patients. Aside from the clinic manager the job itself was very exciting. Fast paced environment, work with many different and amazing doctors. The front desk staff and sales consultant were very skilled at their jobs and great to work with. The pay for this position is dismal. No room to advance and treated like a nobody in a big corporation.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Everything else
Seems they hate and fear IT
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 19, 2018
Yet another company where they seem to think IT is just a scam and so you should cram as many IT jobs into one under-titled, underpaid, under-respected position as you can.
Pros
No mountain lions in the office
Cons
Classic example of 0.001% greed
Not for any cma that enjoys clinical. Sales and telemarketing. Need better trainers
CMA (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 4, 2018
The job description is not true. The majority of the time you will work up front. You will not just be a receptionist but you will be a Salesman / telemarketer. With no proper training.As far as the hours of operation you have plenty of late nights. Hours are not conducent to work family balance. You will be required to work every single weekend.
Pros
My direct manager was nice. Upper management was one of the worst
Cons
Rate of pay, hours of operations, sales and telemarketing, no appropriate training
Hectic hours and poor management
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Harrison, NYJuly 3, 2018
It looks promising at start of the job . But everything they say in interview they don’t promise . Very poor management, no hours , no benefits or health insurance no 401 K . My worst decision I made to work for this organization.
Pros
Very disappointed on lifership of nurses and management sucks
Cons
Generally sucks
sonobello
RN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJune 23, 2018
Not a good place to work at, they are negative, money driven and do not give the results they profess to give. The district manager is hostile and overly aggressive to the point of harassment.
They will work you to death
Aesthetician (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJune 10, 2018
I have such mixed feelings about this company. I loved my job at Sono Bello as well as my immediate managers but I was worked to the point of extreme exhaustion. On top of never getting days off and working at least 12 hours a day, I felt inferior if I didn't do everything to have my life work around Sono Bello's schedule.
People need time to relax and recharge so they can give the best client experience! Take care of your people and they will bring in the revenue.
Pros
Clients were amazing
Cons
Long days, no time off, minimal lunch breaks with no other breaks
Do not work here!
OR nurse (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJune 8, 2018
I worked on the clinical side of things at Sonobello and was there since December 2017. And I couldn’t leave fast enough!

You have no home work life balance. Since starting in December, there hasn’t been a day that I haven’t worked at least a 10 hr shift at minimum due to high staff turn over rate and just plain working short staffed majority of this time.
You get no lunch break or coverage if asked, and it’s a very “mean girls” type of culture and atmosphere that coorpeeate promotes.
If you have a family/children I would highly not recommend this job to you! You will find yourself seeking your soul for a higher paid salary. The stress, and lack of support from cooperate was way too much for me! I would definitely take my nursing skills somewhere that’s appreciated!!
Pros
Free lunches, stocked kictchen, great hourly rate
Cons
No lunch breaks, long work days, drama, short staffed, lack of support from cooperate, etc, etc
Would NOT Recommend
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMay 23, 2018
I would not recommend working at this company. Poor management, employee and management high turn overs, they do not appreciate or value your hard work and effort. Too much pressure, too many patient complaints & lawsuits. Don’t waste your time or skills here, it will not be appreciated. There are so many better and more professional companies out there
Horrible work place
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAMay 10, 2018
Don’t work here! Management is horrible. You come into work at 9 and leave 7-9 at night. No EMR. Paper charting! This is 2018 who works with paper charts! No work home life balance! No breaks. I had to beg for a lunch most days.
Cons
Some times I didn’t get a lunch
Stressful
Nurse (Former Employee) –  UndisclosedApril 23, 2018
Long hectic hours, no work life balance, unsupportive management, unrealistic expectations, understaffed/overworked. The company continuously pushes surgeries to patients even when it is unsafe. Hour plus skin treatments cause wrist/elbow/arm/shoulder pain to the person doing them.Things were exciting in the beginning bc you got to learn a new field, but that got old very quick..Management is very unhelpful and only tells you what you want to hear.
High sales pressure, high volume, fast paced, no job work/life balance
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 3, 2018
Management is intentionally misleading in interview process of actual job description and expectations. Management is only focused on sales numbers without providing any support. Very cut-throat, manipulative environment. No job work/life balance, in early, out late, forced to work weekends if impossible quotas aren't met, barely took lunch, never took breaks.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Terrible management who use high school cheerleading type skills as motivation and team building.
Slow paced
LPN (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTMarch 29, 2018
Was very slow paced and boring. I enjoy running around and being crazy busy but this was completely opposite. Definitely some peoples cup of tea, but not mine.
Stressful work environment/No time for family life
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 14, 2018
Long hours, very little training, no lunch breaks, management is horrible and they held my paychecks. Surgeries run over and employees are working 15 hours a day because they are so short staffed.
Pros
Stocked fridge
Cons
No lunches, Long work hours, Bad management. Very Stressful, Vey little training
Very stressful environment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 8, 2018
Very stressful place to work. Lots of goals to make that are very rarely attainable. Lots of back stabbing. Patient care is sub par. Lots of complaints.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Stress
Team dynamic work environment
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 15, 2018
Sono Bello is a very team driven place to work, all staff has to maintain a cooperative status to ensure the daily surgeries get done. Staff is friendly and get along which makes working together a breeze
Great job with horrible management
Customer Service Representative - Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 26, 2017
If you work as a representative, life is good working here. They try to pressure and scare their workers into producing results but it's not so unbelievably repressive as to make you want to quit. However, the second you are promoted to management, the whole work environment changes. Don't believe anything your told there.
Pros
good pay
Cons
horrible people
fun place to work
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 22, 2017
sonobello employees are very professional and at the same time very warm and welcoming to their patients. my overall experience at sonobello was a learning experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sono Bello. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight