Sono Bello
Happiness rating is 52 out of 100

Sono Bello Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Overall this company is a sales company first, corporate puts money over staff and patients. The work load is exhausting for one person to take on, one nurse can be assigned to multiple tasks during the day making it difficult to get anything done. A lot of the time you’re never off at the scheduled time. You NEVER get a full lunch break. You do not have a work life balance at all. This company operates like an Assembly line and I question some of the staff I’ve seen brought on, working in an OR area with very little experienced nurses. If you don’t already have a background well... good luck. You’re thrown into the mix and hope there is someone there with some decent experience to take you in under their wing. This place is literally a law suit waiting to happen. It is VERY clear upper management/ administration doesn’t care about the medical staff. They do not see eye to eye on a lot of things and it causes a ridiculous amount of problems and stress for the medical side. It has been brought up multiple times by nurses and drs yet the issues are never addressed. Most of the people on the admin side have no experience running an OR or scheduling surgeries. It’s already setting the nurses and drs up for disaster. They do pay well, but after you’ve had enough no amount of money will make you want to stay, probably explains why this center has an extremely high turn over rate. I’ve seen 4 practice managers in less than 3 years here and multiple nurses and drs leave during this time frame as well.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Lucky to get a full break, chaotic schedule, no Saturdays off
No such thing as work/life balance. Training is terrible and lacking, to much strain on the nurses. Company only cares about making money and sales. Beware
If you're ready to hit the ground running and have co-workers that literally feel like family this is the place for you. I was trained well and went to work every single day excited!
Pros
co-workers
Cons
It was always very busy which isn't necessarily an issue. The issue comes from how disorganized everything is run. The call center is instructed by upper management to double, triple and quadruple book one Patient Care Consultant throughout the day. So on average you have 3 or 4 people waiting for one consultation appointment for over an hour. Which of course makes them upset and they take it out on who? You got it...the front desk person.And this is happening all day. So expect to have to calm down an angry client at least 3-5 times a day. Now add that to the other patients coming in for surgery, pre op, and post op appointments, and phones that ring off the hook. A lot, and I mean A LOT of those phone calls are people complaining about their results and inquiring about revisions because unfortunately after spending all that money, most the patients looked almost exactly the way they looked pre op. That was honestly the worse part, the disappointment from patients who basically threw thousands of dollars down the drain. You also have to build paper charts for every new patient. I have no idea why they are so behind times like that. Again, I don't mind being busy, but when chaos is added it can become extremely stressful. There is high turnover for every position. Front desk, assistant managers, practice mangers and nurses. Because it's honestly that terrible there. Everyone quits after less than a year. I actually witnessed a few people even walk out in the middle of their shift. The good news is your checks will be good from all the overtime you get. The bad news is you get - more...
The office overall was always about meeting goals , if you didn’t meet the goals you would have your next month goal raised even higher. I would work all day and sometimes didn’t get a break. You have to fight for a day off. The manager is a person that likes to pick on people. They scam a lot of people out of money and the lawsuits are ridiculous.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No benefits, poor management
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Great place to learn about Liposuction. Horrible place to work for structure. To many young millenials with poor work habits and very incompetent. Management tells your buisness to other employees before you are aware there is an issue.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No set schedule, long work hours
I worked on the clinical side of things at Sonobello and was there since December 2017. And I couldn’t leave fast enough! You have no home work life balance. Since starting in December, there hasn’t been a day that I haven’t worked at least a 10 hr shift at minimum due to high staff turn over rate and just plain working short staffed majority of this time. You get no lunch break or coverage if asked, and it’s a very “mean girls” type of culture and atmosphere that coorpeeate promotes. If you have a family/children I would highly not recommend this job to you! You will find yourself seeking your soul for a higher paid salary. The stress, and lack of support from cooperate was way too much for me! I would definitely take my nursing skills somewhere that’s appreciated!!
Pros
Free lunches, stocked kictchen, great hourly rate
Cons
No lunch breaks, long work days, drama, short staffed, lack of support from cooperate, etc, etc
Don’t work here! Management is horrible. You come into work at 9 and leave 7-9 at night. No EMR. Paper charting! This is 2018 who works with paper charts! No work home life balance! No breaks. I had to beg for a lunch most days.
Cons
Some times I didn’t get a lunch