Sono Bello Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Seems they hate and fear IT
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 19, 2018
Yet another company where they seem to think IT is just a scam and so you should cram as many IT jobs into one under-titled, underpaid, under-respected position as you can.
Pros
No mountain lions in the office
Cons
Classic example of 0.001% greed
Not for any cma that enjoys clinical. Sales and telemarketing. Need better trainers
CMA (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 4, 2018
The job description is not true. The majority of the time you will work up front. You will not just be a receptionist but you will be a Salesman / telemarketer. With no proper training.As far as the hours of operation you have plenty of late nights. Hours are not conducent to work family balance. You will be required to work every single weekend.
Pros
My direct manager was nice. Upper management was one of the worst
Cons
Rate of pay, hours of operations, sales and telemarketing, no appropriate training
Hectic hours and poor management
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Harrison, NYJuly 3, 2018
It looks promising at start of the job . But everything they say in interview they don’t promise . Very poor management, no hours , no benefits or health insurance no 401 K . My worst decision I made to work for this organization.
Pros
Very disappointed on lifership of nurses and management sucks
Cons
Generally sucks
sonobello
RN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJune 23, 2018
Not a good place to work at, they are negative, money driven and do not give the results they profess to give. The district manager is hostile and overly aggressive to the point of harassment.
They will work you to death
Aesthetician (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJune 10, 2018
I have such mixed feelings about this company. I loved my job at Sono Bello as well as my immediate managers but I was worked to the point of extreme exhaustion. On top of never getting days off and working at least 12 hours a day, I felt inferior if I didn't do everything to have my life work around Sono Bello's schedule.
People need time to relax and recharge so they can give the best client experience! Take care of your people and they will bring in the revenue.
Pros
Clients were amazing
Cons
Long days, no time off, minimal lunch breaks with no other breaks
Do not work here!
OR nurse (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJune 8, 2018
I worked on the clinical side of things at Sonobello and was there since December 2017. And I couldn’t leave fast enough!

You have no home work life balance. Since starting in December, there hasn’t been a day that I haven’t worked at least a 10 hr shift at minimum due to high staff turn over rate and just plain working short staffed majority of this time.
You get no lunch break or coverage if asked, and it’s a very “mean girls” type of culture and atmosphere that coorpeeate promotes.
If you have a family/children I would highly not recommend this job to you! You will find yourself seeking your soul for a higher paid salary. The stress, and lack of support from cooperate was way too much for me! I would definitely take my nursing skills somewhere that’s appreciated!!
Pros
Free lunches, stocked kictchen, great hourly rate
Cons
No lunch breaks, long work days, drama, short staffed, lack of support from cooperate, etc, etc
Would NOT Recommend
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMay 23, 2018
I would not recommend working at this company. Poor management, employee and management high turn overs, they do not appreciate or value your hard work and effort. Too much pressure, too many patient complaints & lawsuits. Don’t waste your time or skills here, it will not be appreciated. There are so many better and more professional companies out there
Horrible work place
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAMay 10, 2018
Don’t work here! Management is horrible. You come into work at 9 and leave 7-9 at night. No EMR. Paper charting! This is 2018 who works with paper charts! No work home life balance! No breaks. I had to beg for a lunch most days.
Cons
Some times I didn’t get a lunch
Stressful
Nurse (Former Employee) –  UndisclosedApril 23, 2018
Long hectic hours, no work life balance, unsupportive management, unrealistic expectations, understaffed/overworked. The company continuously pushes surgeries to patients even when it is unsafe. Hour plus skin treatments cause wrist/elbow/arm/shoulder pain to the person doing them.Things were exciting in the beginning bc you got to learn a new field, but that got old very quick..Management is very unhelpful and only tells you what you want to hear.
High sales pressure, high volume, fast paced, no job work/life balance
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 3, 2018
Management is intentionally misleading in interview process of actual job description and expectations. Management is only focused on sales numbers without providing any support. Very cut-throat, manipulative environment. No job work/life balance, in early, out late, forced to work weekends if impossible quotas aren't met, barely took lunch, never took breaks.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Terrible management who use high school cheerleading type skills as motivation and team building.
Slow paced
LPN (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTMarch 29, 2018
Was very slow paced and boring. I enjoy running around and being crazy busy but this was completely opposite. Definitely some peoples cup of tea, but not mine.
Stressful work environment/No time for family life
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 14, 2018
Long hours, very little training, no lunch breaks, management is horrible and they held my paychecks. Surgeries run over and employees are working 15 hours a day because they are so short staffed.
Pros
Stocked fridge
Cons
No lunches, Long work hours, Bad management. Very Stressful, Vey little training
Very stressful environment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 8, 2018
Very stressful place to work. Lots of goals to make that are very rarely attainable. Lots of back stabbing. Patient care is sub par. Lots of complaints.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Stress
Team dynamic work environment
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 15, 2018
Sono Bello is a very team driven place to work, all staff has to maintain a cooperative status to ensure the daily surgeries get done. Staff is friendly and get along which makes working together a breeze
Great job with horrible management
Customer Service Representative - Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 26, 2017
If you work as a representative, life is good working here. They try to pressure and scare their workers into producing results but it's not so unbelievably repressive as to make you want to quit. However, the second you are promoted to management, the whole work environment changes. Don't believe anything your told there.
Pros
good pay
Cons
horrible people
fun place to work
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 22, 2017
sonobello employees are very professional and at the same time very warm and welcoming to their patients. my overall experience at sonobello was a learning experience.
Friendly staff, Productive
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PANovember 6, 2017
Staff was friendly, management was a revolving door and they don't pay very well for the expectations of the job. We would have to stay way later than what we were originally told and very far for me to travel. I was impressed with the surgical turnout and the doctors were fantastic but it was very goal oriented and sometimes I felt that the sales representatives were unethical just to get a patient in the door. I did not agree with some of their practices which is the main reason for leaving and the training process/information seems to change based on who is training you and it is very inconsistent. A ok place to work if you don't have a family or care about what time you get to work and what time you leave.
Pros
Staff and Nurses were very friendly and everyone got along, great place to work if you do not have a family
Cons
Very far commute, Management is a revolving door and they do not offer a work life balance, training is inconsistence.
Busy and Stressful
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 22, 2017
Not uncommon for corporate to take advantage of those who care about patient care. They are guilted into long hours. While overtime is paid out, the loyalty is quickly forgotten. Heartbreaking.
Pros
stocked kitchen
Cons
one-sided loyalty
SonoBello keeps me wanting more everyday/Great perks
Patient Care Consultant (Current Employee) –  Westchester, NYOctober 21, 2017
Sonobello is by far the best company I've worked for, it is a very positive culture that encourages all employees to work as a team. Everyone here works together to always reach our highest potential each month. The interaction that occurs daily with our internal doctors is what always keeps me educated about the newest information out, that I can then relay to my patients. I truly enjoy working in such a fast-paced environment that always keeps me driven and eager to do better each day. Your hard work is always recognized here by upper management, always sending out daily words of encouragement and praise!
Pros
Great work enviornment/company culture on all levels
Cons
company doesn't currently offer 401k
Hard work pays off
PATIENT CARE CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 21, 2017
Fast paced, high pressure and competitive., If you can handle that pressure, you'll do great! It is a great company. It is strictly performance based, if you lack in that area of sales. Don't bother. Numbers is the game here.
Pros
compensation
Cons
lack of security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sono Bello. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight