Sono Bello Employee Reviews

Portland Sono Bello Is Awesome!
LPN (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 3, 2018
I have been working with Sono Bello for almost 2 years now. I love that I get to circulate surgeries as an LPN. This type of work is not typical but I have learned and grown so much from it. This is HAPPY medicine. The patients are here to make a positive change in their lives, and we get to be a part of that! We work 10 or 12 hour shifts. Some days are super busy, and other days are slower. The company invests in nurses that are willing to work for pay increases. There is up to 2$ in raises that you can get within the first year just by cross training within the clinic. You also have the ability to pad your pay check by selling products/procedures to patients with commission. The company promotes from within if you are looking to grow in your position. Best of all, if you work for the company for a year, you get 4 free areas of liposuction. The company is working on creating a positive work culture, and everybody who works at our clinic is family. We have BBQs, and birthday partys together and always celebrate successes together. I would definitely recommend a friend to work here. It is a positive environment. We enjoy working with our patients and have fun together. What more could you ask for?
Pros
Room for growth, happy medicine, OR experience
Cons
Working Saturdays
Zero work life balance
LPN, OR NURSE (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNOctober 25, 2018
You will be told you will work from 9-6 w an occasional 0530 or 0700 start but your schedule will be 0530 every other week and you will end up not leaving work till way after 7 many nights. You will spend every waking moment there and be worked to exhaustion
The place is Fine, its just a call center.
Patient ambassador (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAOctober 20, 2018
The ting that really bothers me is when we will call somebody for years and they say no, We need to just stop calling. I really do thing that the entire place needs to be on one page not the young ones trying to just catch up.
Pros
The best supervisors
Cons
It is just very repetitive
Growing Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington StateOctober 15, 2018
They are opening a lot of new locations so they are very busy. Long hours and high pressure environment driven by sales. Operation is held responsible for sales results even though sales doesn't report to us.
Pros
Fast growth
Cons
Work life balance
Dr. ‘s are Amazing
Me (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 13, 2018
Practice Management personal targeted staff after presented opportunity to Corporate Office
Written up for approved time off, and other fabrication

Owner does care for all facilities, and unaware what was done until after 2 weeks
Pros
Some staff, and Doctor’s
Cons
Practice Management
Do NOT waste your time
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 12, 2018
Horrible place to work and as a matter of fact, it was the absolute WORST job i have ever been on and I've been on some doozies! There is no structure at all amd your thrown to the wolves. Most employees quit within the first week of being there. Appalling!
Pros
Free lunch occasionally
Cons
No life if working there
coworkers were nice
Front Desk / Medical Aesthetician (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MASeptember 30, 2018
I was working two roles here. Front desk and Aesthetician position. I liked they had a dressing room and they cleaned your scrubs. They had a kitchen with coffee and teas. Some snacks available to employees.
Pros
Kitchen, coffee
Cons
Mangement, lots of sales pressure
Run, run, & keep running
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lake SuccessSeptember 21, 2018
Management does not care about the Nursing staff. It's all about sales, even if unsafe to operate. Also, if it's slow you will not work & will not get compensated.
Pros
A new Nursing skill.
Cons
No lunch & no appreciation. No life.
good money until you burn out
Patient Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 20, 2018
I worked as a PCC. The pay during busy season is great, as long as you take no lunches and enjoy barely having time to use the bathroom. They double and triple book appointments making it near impossible to see everyone as the practice manager and everyone else sits and gossips in the managers office. Zero customer service! And then you get in trouble for someone leaving a bad review because they could not be seen in a timely manner, due to NO fault of your own. They would give only 30 minutes for a full consult which is Not enough time. This is an emotional choice for many.
The front desk staff was horrid and lost many customers over poor customer service.
Their quotas are based on fictitious numbers that are impossible. Their system is not accurate for assessing key performance indicators. Medical non candidates count against your numbers. ( cannot sell to them)
Not any support from other team members, lack of leadership and management was an on ongoing occurrence. The end of month hits and from 5 am to 11 pm we are bombarded with emails and texts almost every minute (no joke) and expected to work almost 70 hours in a week. Their overtime pay doesn’t make much sense either. Benefits are poor and no match for 401k. You are expected to know as much as the surgeon without going to medical school.
If you have the energy to work 70 hours a week go for it. Not worth it for me.
Pros
Good money in busy months
Cons
Poor leadership and teamwork. Too many hours.
Proceed with caution
Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tysons CornerSeptember 13, 2018
Great place to learn about Liposuction. Horrible place to work for structure. To many young millenials with poor work habits and very incompetent. Management tells your buisness to other employees before you are aware there is an issue.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No set schedule, long work hours
Run Fast
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 26, 2018
This company does not care about its employees or patients. All they care about is "Cash In" Upper Management lacks formal education and human decency! Please do not work here if you value your sanity, there is no work life balance.
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
No work life balance, upper managment will call your cell phone all hours of the night, long working hours, 6 day work weeks
Keep looking
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  AnonymousAugust 24, 2018
Poor upper management. Hostile work environment. Unorganized. Many fearful of losing jobs if quotas aren’t met. Makes people mean and cut throat; willing to do anything to succeed.
Cons
No 401 k or hsa
Poor management
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNAugust 4, 2018
The manager at the Edina location was horrendous. Not only did she lie to patients to increase sales she also put licensed professionals at risk by misleading patients. Aside from the clinic manager the job itself was very exciting. Fast paced environment, work with many different and amazing doctors. The front desk staff and sales consultant were very skilled at their jobs and great to work with. The pay for this position is dismal. No room to advance and treated like a nobody in a big corporation.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Everything else
Seems they hate and fear IT
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 19, 2018
Yet another company where they seem to think IT is just a scam and so you should cram as many IT jobs into one under-titled, underpaid, under-respected position as you can.
Pros
No mountain lions in the office
Cons
Classic example of 0.001% greed
Nothing good to say
LPN (Former Employee) –  UndisclosedJuly 10, 2018
Terrible place to work. Thrown into the job with very little training. Hours promised during interview were not honored. Sure the kitchen is stocked because you never get a break to eat or even sit down. Management is hostile and unprofessional. They don't care about the patient and gave procedures to clients who were questionably confused. When nurses ask for more training, it was frowned upon. In early, out late. Just one procedure after another like an assembly line. Would not recommend this to any nurse who cared about patients and/or his/her license.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, no hours, expensive healthcare.
Not for any cma that enjoys clinical. Sales and telemarketing. Need better trainers
CMA (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 4, 2018
The job description is not true. The majority of the time you will work up front. You will not just be a receptionist but you will be a Salesman / telemarketer. With no proper training.As far as the hours of operation you have plenty of late nights. Hours are not conducent to work family balance. You will be required to work every single weekend.
Pros
My direct manager was nice. Upper management was one of the worst
Cons
Rate of pay, hours of operations, sales and telemarketing, no appropriate training
Hectic hours and poor management
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Harrison, NYJuly 3, 2018
It looks promising at start of the job . But everything they say in interview they don’t promise . Very poor management, no hours , no benefits or health insurance no 401 K . My worst decision I made to work for this organization.
Pros
Very disappointed on lifership of nurses and management sucks
Cons
Generally sucks
Terrible Company
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 3, 2018
I would most certainly not recommend working for this company. There is no work/life balance, they are unreasonable with their expectations, the compensation is sub-par, and management is not great.
sonobello
RN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJune 23, 2018
Not a good place to work at, they are negative, money driven and do not give the results they profess to give. The district manager is hostile and overly aggressive to the point of harassment.
They will work you to death
Aesthetician (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJune 10, 2018
I have such mixed feelings about this company. I loved my job at Sono Bello as well as my immediate managers but I was worked to the point of extreme exhaustion. On top of never getting days off and working at least 12 hours a day, I felt inferior if I didn't do everything to have my life work around Sono Bello's schedule.
People need time to relax and recharge so they can give the best client experience! Take care of your people and they will bring in the revenue.
Pros
Clients were amazing
Cons
Long days, no time off, minimal lunch breaks with no other breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sono Bello. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight