Sono Bello Employee Reviews

Toxic and hostile!
Esthetician (Former Employee) –  Harrison, NYFebruary 9, 2019
I DREAD waking up and going into such a horrible environment. The management is unprofessional and petty, they take their personal issues with you and use your hours as collateral. If you made a manager mad, they’d cut your hours... The pettiness and the tension’s so thick you can cut it with a knife. They DO NOT care about patients at all, it’s all about sales and money. And if they do not make their goal, again, they take it out on you and blame you because when they hit goal, they get bonus’. THE WORST PLACE I’VE EVER WORKED FOR. PLEASE HEED MY WARNING!!!!
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Short break, long hours, pettiness, no vacation or sick time.
Great Company
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXFebruary 8, 2019
The sonobello in Addison is such a great place to work at!!!! Love all my managers and the employees!!! They even have growth plans for everyone!!!!!!
Great company
Assistant Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 8, 2019
A very great company to work for. Great management at the Addison location. Flexible schedules and good pay. Good teamwork and lots of room for growth and learning.
Former Employee
Licensed Nurse (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJanuary 26, 2019
Awful place to work.The mngr actually told me during my intereview that the nurses are hard to get along with& do not accept new girls.So encouraging.
Pros
Learned how to revive SEVERAL patients after watching them OD!!!
Cons
No one has any medical experience.
Don't become a victim of nursing politics!
RN (Former Employee) –  Undisclosed; CAJanuary 5, 2019
If you value your license or sanity, please avoid at all costs. A typical day involves being pulled in all directions and expected to maintain because they are usually short-staffed. Management shows favoritism, passive-aggressiveness at best, and competitiveness for attention from surgeons. If certain staff find out how much salary you make they will become envious and sabotage your work. Teamwork...lol

Good luck
Pros
wages
Cons
benefits not worthwhile, carb-filled stocked break room, politics, gossip
Fun work environment
Patient Ambassador Lead (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 18, 2018
It was a fun place to work but I did not receive my raise after being promoted so I had to search for another career. The management was fair and my co workers were awesome!
horrible
nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 4, 2018
only work here if you don't want a life outside of work. extremely long days. unprofessionalism across the board. not a single good thing to say about the job
Competitive work place with lazy management
Patient Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WANovember 29, 2018
At first glance this job seems great. they bring In food praise you for your accomplishments and they let you know they are very forgiving. However I was only employed here for a month. You are told going in that half the people you train with will not be there the following month and it’s true.
There is a different competition everyday and while you’re working on getting your call quota you also have to play their little games. They send your scores to everyone through a group email to pressure you into being better. If you don’t make 13 sales a day, which doesn’t seem like a lot but it is when your company constantly calls people who aren’t interested in a product, you’re not good enough. YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE SCRIPT one little variation of your wording and you’re marked down on your quality scores. If someone calls in and you don’t book them because they want to make sure they have money or transportation you get an automatic 0 and it’s consudered a bad lead. If you like sitting on your butt and being micro managed and forced to compete then this is the job for you!

P.s they love to say if you have questions about scripting or a call you’ve taken bring it up but the only advice you’re ever given is refer to the consultation and stick to the script. There’s no actual solutions.
Pros
Sit on your butt and take calls, good food in the area, weekend Differential
Cons
Managers and team managers don’t do anything, quality assurance can listen in on your conversations even if you’re not taking a call, constant competition
Long hours extremely inconsistent company former RN In Nc
Charge Nurse, RN (Current Employee) –  Queen cityNovember 18, 2018
Expected to work 12-14 hours a day little to no break
HUGE employee Turnover.
No one has been there longer than a year. High turnover rate
Poor management staff
Work until 8-9 pm at night routinely
Poor scheduling of surgeries
Makes patients wait times long
Pros
Nothing!!! Just a paycheck
Cons
Long hours no breaks and very poor management
Portland Sono Bello Is Awesome!
LPN (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 3, 2018
I have been working with Sono Bello for almost 2 years now. I love that I get to circulate surgeries as an LPN. This type of work is not typical but I have learned and grown so much from it. This is HAPPY medicine. The patients are here to make a positive change in their lives, and we get to be a part of that! We work 10 or 12 hour shifts. Some days are super busy, and other days are slower. The company invests in nurses that are willing to work for pay increases. There is up to 2$ in raises that you can get within the first year just by cross training within the clinic. You also have the ability to pad your pay check by selling products/procedures to patients with commission. The company promotes from within if you are looking to grow in your position. Best of all, if you work for the company for a year, you get 4 free areas of liposuction. The company is working on creating a positive work culture, and everybody who works at our clinic is family. We have BBQs, and birthday partys together and always celebrate successes together. I would definitely recommend a friend to work here. It is a positive environment. We enjoy working with our patients and have fun together. What more could you ask for?
Pros
Room for growth, happy medicine, OR experience
Cons
Working Saturdays
Zero work life balance
LPN, OR NURSE (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNOctober 25, 2018
You will be told you will work from 9-6 w an occasional 0530 or 0700 start but your schedule will be 0530 every other week and you will end up not leaving work till way after 7 many nights. You will spend every waking moment there and be worked to exhaustion
The place is Fine, its just a call center.
Patient ambassador (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAOctober 20, 2018
The ting that really bothers me is when we will call somebody for years and they say no, We need to just stop calling. I really do thing that the entire place needs to be on one page not the young ones trying to just catch up.
Pros
The best supervisors
Cons
It is just very repetitive
Poor company/ poor training, no technical support people to solve computer issues, stressful
Patient Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAOctober 18, 2018
Very stressful call center environment, receive support regarding training but not on the floor after classes were completed. High turn over environment.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Stressful, poor management
Growing Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington StateOctober 15, 2018
They are opening a lot of new locations so they are very busy. Long hours and high pressure environment driven by sales. Operation is held responsible for sales results even though sales doesn't report to us.
Pros
Fast growth
Cons
Work life balance
Dr. ‘s are Amazing
Me (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 13, 2018
Practice Management personal targeted staff after presented opportunity to Corporate Office
Written up for approved time off, and other fabrication

Owner does care for all facilities, and unaware what was done until after 2 weeks
Pros
Some staff, and Doctor’s
Cons
Practice Management
Do NOT waste your time
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 12, 2018
Horrible place to work and as a matter of fact, it was the absolute WORST job i have ever been on and I've been on some doozies! There is no structure at all amd your thrown to the wolves. Most employees quit within the first week of being there. Appalling!
Pros
Free lunch occasionally
Cons
No life if working there
coworkers were nice
Front Desk / Medical Aesthetician (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MASeptember 30, 2018
I was working two roles here. Front desk and Aesthetician position. I liked they had a dressing room and they cleaned your scrubs. They had a kitchen with coffee and teas. Some snacks available to employees.
Pros
Kitchen, coffee
Cons
Mangement, lots of sales pressure
Run, run, & keep running
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lake SuccessSeptember 21, 2018
Management does not care about the Nursing staff. It's all about sales, even if unsafe to operate. Also, if it's slow you will not work & will not get compensated.
Pros
A new Nursing skill.
Cons
No lunch & no appreciation. No life.
good money until you burn out
Patient Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 20, 2018
I worked as a PCC. The pay during busy season is great, as long as you take no lunches and enjoy barely having time to use the bathroom. They double and triple book appointments making it near impossible to see everyone as the practice manager and everyone else sits and gossips in the managers office. Zero customer service! And then you get in trouble for someone leaving a bad review because they could not be seen in a timely manner, due to NO fault of your own. They would give only 30 minutes for a full consult which is Not enough time. This is an emotional choice for many.
The front desk staff was horrid and lost many customers over poor customer service.
Their quotas are based on fictitious numbers that are impossible. Their system is not accurate for assessing key performance indicators. Medical non candidates count against your numbers. ( cannot sell to them)
Not any support from other team members, lack of leadership and management was an on ongoing occurrence. The end of month hits and from 5 am to 11 pm we are bombarded with emails and texts almost every minute (no joke) and expected to work almost 70 hours in a week. Their overtime pay doesn’t make much sense either. Benefits are poor and no match for 401k. You are expected to know as much as the surgeon without going to medical school.
If you have the energy to work 70 hours a week go for it. Not worth it for me.
Pros
Good money in busy months
Cons
Poor leadership and teamwork. Too many hours.
Proceed with caution
Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tysons CornerSeptember 13, 2018
Great place to learn about Liposuction. Horrible place to work for structure. To many young millenials with poor work habits and very incompetent. Management tells your buisness to other employees before you are aware there is an issue.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No set schedule, long work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sono Bello. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight