Sono Bello
55Below average
2.7

Sono Bello Employee Reviews in Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ8 reviews
The workload was overwhelming but the people were great. Each day there was alot of work to be done and time would fly by. Lots of changes were being made constantly.
You will learn a lot and be pushed to your absolute limit - and you will lose your mind in the process. Management is a beast of its own, like the movie mean girls. If you don’t get in you will get pushed out. Some of the best award winning saleswomen left the company before me because of the bullying behavior from the two women at the top (blonde/brunette). I should have listened to the warnings. It’s a nightmare and not worth it.
I have been working at Sono Bello for over a year and a half now and I have loved it thoroughly. This environment offers unique experiences for an LPN, including circulating in surgery, learning to scrub in and assist the doctor, mastering IV starts, and providing an amazing experience for patients. The team we have here is the best I could ever ask for. I feel completely supported and encouraged in everything. This environment challenges me to continue growing while providing me with everything I need to be successful. I have received emails congratulating my accomplishments from our Regional Director as well as the Chief Medical Officer. You are not just a number in this company. Feeling appreciated only makes me want to work harder and share that same feeling of success with each patient that comes through these doors. The patients can feel the positive energy here and regularly comment on how great the environment is. I could not ask for a better company to be part of or a better team to work with.
You will find the manager and most of the staff will stab you in the back as soon as you turn around. The manager's only concern is making money and the doctor's are experts at the one shot put downs and verbal abuse. They went through 33 employees in one year before I left. Any company with that level of turn over is a lost cause.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Sono Bello is a very team driven place to work, all staff has to maintain a cooperative status to ensure the daily surgeries get done. Staff is friendly and get along which makes working together a breeze
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Fast paced, high pressure and competitive., If you can handle that pressure, you'll do great! It is a great company. It is strictly performance based, if you lack in that area of sales. Don't bother. Numbers is the game here.
Pros
compensation
Cons
lack of security
Initially when I started working for this company I LOVED IT! It allowed me to gain experience in a whole new field of nursing. The hours were great (long days), the people were nice and I sure as heck beat pushing the cart at the SNF. However i slowly began to see that upper management not limited but including HR and the president of the company do not care about staff. they only care about the sale. they will sell these procedures knowing it is unsafe for the patient due to staff inexperience,or just not enough staff. They do not care. All the bad reviews you read about this company are accurate.High turnover low pay no support from upper management, ever. If you have any type of moral compass RUN RUN RUN. This is not the place for you. If you are a nurse that is lazy, rather push sells, and like to get paid less than what they are worth, SoNOgood is the place for you.
Pros
fully stocked breakroom
Cons
never have time to enjoy a break or urinate.
I was hired for a part time nursing The management was super friendly and easy to talk to. The lead nurse was friendly and was willing to jump in when needed.
I ended up having to quit my dream job as on surgical nurse due to verbal abuse from the doctors. The first doctor yelled at me and the nurse training me while in the OR with the patient on the table awake. The management dealt with him and all was ok after that with that doctor. The next doctor told me that I was uneducated due to me using a calculator to do medication math. He yelled and degraded me for the next 30mins in the OR. Told management and they talked to him. The degrading and verbal abuse increased after that. I did not feel that management was willing to do anything about it other then allowing me to quit. This is one of there main doctors so they keep the money maker/abuser.

I was told that turn over is an issue. While I was there they lost a nurse that had been there less then 4 weeks. There where at least 2 nurses before me that had been there less then a year.

Just know that you will have to deal with verbal abuse if you work there.
Pros
They have two doors to be able to walk out of if needed
Cons
Verbal abuse from the doctors and management could care less.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sono Bello?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sono Bello. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7
InHerSight Score
1.8Personal Development
3.1Career Opportunities
1.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight