Done with Recruiters. It was fine.
All I can say is I had my first in-person interview on 08/23 and never heard back. I reached out about three weeks ago and was told a decision had not yet been made and many executives were coming back from vacation. I got an email asking for my references as part of the “selection process” so I submitted that and it’s well over a month and have not heard anything. Not sure if I’ll ever get a response.
Extensive, I'd be different than anyone you interviewed
The interview process was very extensive.
Paul David was impressed with my college project on time compression of commercials in 1983. I was hired as a temporary at then Columbia Pictures in Feb. of 1985 and became permanent in May of that year.
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Sony Pictures?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Sony Pictures?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sony Pictures?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sony Pictures?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sony Pictures?3 people answered
- Does Sony Pictures accept applicants not residing in the US?3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Sony Pictures?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Sony Pictures about how to improve it?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sony Pictures?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sony Pictures a better place to work?2 people answered