There is no help from management. They treat you like a minion and don't appreciate or value you as an employee. Everyone is just a number.
The industry is very erratic, hence you don't know where sony stands with each new film it creates.
Manual processes, terrible systems, no HR support for recruiting or managing performance, no cooperation between divisions.
- What is the interview process like at Sony Pictures?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Sony Pictures?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Sony Pictures?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sony Pictures?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sony Pictures?3 people answered
- Does Sony Pictures accept applicants not residing in the US?3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Sony Pictures?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Sony Pictures about how to improve it?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sony Pictures?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sony Pictures a better place to work?2 people answered