Nice facilities. West side location is a perk for some. Culture is a combination of chaos and lots of pointless meetings.
There are too many extremely narcissistic people in positions of power at Sony (US & Japan); they don't care one little bit about their employees and/or direct reports. NOT a place to work if you're a good, decent human being. It's so insane at Sony that they actually see kindness, and even professionalism and maturity, as weakness.
- What is the interview process like at Sony Pictures?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Sony Pictures?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Sony Pictures?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sony Pictures?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sony Pictures?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sony Pictures?3 people answered
- Does Sony Pictures accept applicants not residing in the US?3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Sony Pictures?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Sony Pictures about how to improve it?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sony Pictures a better place to work?2 people answered