Sony Pictures Employee Review

View all Sony Pictures reviews

Worse company I ever worked for!!
Sony Pictures TV (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 19, 2013
This place is a joke. High School cliques. Mean girls. Laziness. NO leadership. Bullying. People using slurs. Women wearing shorts and high heels to WORK!! The tighter and shorter your skirt the further you will probably get. Also, if you go to HR they will tell you, you & the person that have the problem, go fix it alone....we are not getting involved. Isn't that what HR is supposed to be there for? To mediate? Not here...beware and make sure you get what your salary will be because they promised me something and after I gave my notice at my job and talked to them again the lowered my number. Good luck in that cesspool.

Other Sony Pictures Employee Reviews

Zero Fs Given
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJune 18, 2018
I was laid off 20 days before bonuses came out and even though I worked the entire year and EARNED that bonus, they didn't give it to me. COLD! They made me sign a form saying that they weren't obligated to rehire me in order to get a severance.
Pros
Awesome place to work
Cons
Cliques
Average place to work at in entertainmnet
Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 10, 2018
Very top-heavy, with little attention paid to the "grunt workers" greasing the wheels. Schedules are flexible, gym on-site. Turnover has been rampant due to the structural changes taking place. So much potential here but the leaders at the top can't see the forest for the trees. Lots of talented, smart people at this company.
Pros
Benefits, Holidays off, Gym on-site
Cons
Work-Life Balance isn't great, Compensation poor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony Pictures. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

77out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Sony Pictures.