Get your own clients Your clients will be loyal to you for years and give you referrals You can trust loyal personal clients to pay you and to respect you You can feel safe with them This company is taking advantage of therapists Remember without us they do not have a business It is literally in the therapists hands to control who you work for Work for yourself Work for your client Not third parties All these so called independent contractor agreements have clauses that contradict and treat you in fact like an employee They are shifting risk to you All kinds of risk and liability Tax liability Think about it Who wrote the independent contractor agreement ?? They did It is unilateral for the most part Really if you are in your own business you have an agreement you have written up that you present to them on your terms and conditions
No benefits at all , you have to use your own car, linens, oils, aromatherapy and pay for all your expenses!!!
No benefits but on Sundays they give an extra money up to $50 depending on how many services you do which is nice because that can be your gas money for the week.
The company doesn't provide any benefits to the therapists because they are independent contractors. They also don't cover late cancellations (except 30 minutes before), situations in which a client behaves inappropriately, or mistakes in booking (wrong location, etc). They justify this with a clause in the contract that states the clients are actually yours, they are just the go-between. But they terminate for "poaching" clients, so it's contradictory.
Eye-care, healthcare, dental-care.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Soothe Inc a better place to work?15 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Soothe Inc?5 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Soothe Inc?5 people answered
- How consistant is work? How much will I truly make hourly, is it all direct deposited? How SAFE will…4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Soothe Inc?4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Soothe Inc?3 people answered
- Do they provide equipment and materials such as the table, linens, oils?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Soothe Inc?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Soothe Inc?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Soothe Inc? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered