Soothe Inc
76Above average

Soothe Inc Employee Reviews in Houston, TX

Not dependable income
Not a dependable income you are lucky if you get a couple jobs a week at least this has been my experience. Pay grade has been recently lowered from $70 an hour to $65 this is after you get 10 massages and maintain a 4 rating.
Flexible and expedient
The payouts are within 48 to 72 hours typically via direct deposit. The hours are great because you get to work whenever you want to essentially. There are no obligations to when and how often you work. The "Therapist Success Team" was very helpful and prompt when I discussed a client's inappropriate behavior. I don't have any issues other than that it's difficult often time to accept appointments before they get snatched up by other therapists in the area.
relaxed, work when you want
I love the fact I can work when I want to work, although they really don't give you enough appointments to support the average person I still love the flexibility you have working for them.
Pros
can take off and change your schedule whenever you want
Cons
not enough apointments per week to support my life style
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soothe Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.3
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
2.5Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight