Soraa Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fast, aggressive pace
Senior Operations Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAMay 2, 2018
This was a very challenging environment. Company was under extreme pressure to ramp to volume production. Enjoyed the culture and work ethic in this company.
Pros
lots of freedom
Cons
tough organization
A good place to work
Director - Global Demand Planning (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 20, 2018
Soraa was a good place to work as it pertained to my career. It allowed me to learn and to implement my ideas. I was able to create and grow a complete customer service team and was was very much involved with the direction the company was going. Very rewarding.
OK to work for but it depends on your boss.
Customer Sales (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 27, 2017
Good to work for but it really depends on your boss. Employees are very nice but some members of management team can be more genuinely involved with their employees.
small nice company
Sr. Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAFebruary 2, 2017
minimal R&D activities. Majority of the work is to support production.
company was struggling to get VC funds and that leads to multiple events of layoffs
Horrible place to work
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CaJanuary 16, 2015
In my 30 plus years of working in the semiconductor industry and working at several companies, this is the worst!! The management is terrible and does not know what's going on in the Fab. Disrespectful supervisors and Engineers. Benefits are not very good. This company keeps on hiring and laying off, that has been their practice since they have started. During my interview I asked about the stability of the company, I was lied to and 1 month later they had layoffs on each shift, I lasted 2 months! Work environment is awful with a lot of back stabbing and talking about each other.
This is a bad start up company, be aware!
Pros
Free snacks & drinks
Cons
Layoffs & poor management
Poor management, great product
Director, Customer Applications (Former Employee) –  FremontJuly 17, 2013
Company has forgotten how to lead technically. Now a company of personalities.
Productive and good work environment.
EPI CHARACTERIZATION TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 6, 2012
Good work environment. Co-workers are very cooperative and nice including management. Being the start-up company, I learn a lot with the process from the Engineers and Scietists.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soraa Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Soraa Inc. Reviews by Location