Sotheby’s Employee Reviews

4.6
Ratings breakdown
Wonderful place to work.
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West SussexAugust 13, 2017
Management was kind, understanding, and fair. I left due to relocation. The workplace culture was very positive. The hardest part of my job was pre-review days. Staging for viewing items on auction was extremely important.
Cons
Nothing negitive about working for this Company.
Great group of people to work with
Freelance Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 12, 2017
As a freelancer, I had no trouble easing into the work at Sotheby's. My colleagues were all very friendly and easy to work with and I learned a lot of things from my managers in the months that I worked there.

Everyone at Sotheby's is very professional and hard working and it was a pleasure working with such a great team of people.
Pros
Great people
Cons
ome late nights
Standard in real estate
Licensed Realtor (Current Employee) –  Edgewater, NJOctober 7, 2016
Sothebys name speaks for itself. A company that prides itself in the highest standard of service. When someone is looking to start there future memories they look to a company to put them in the best place possible. The personal connection you get from Sothebys sets you up not only with your new home but with a clean fresh canvas to create a brilliant bright work of art which will showcase your memories.
Productive and fun place to work
Tax Accountant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 24, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job were the co-workers. Management was also very helpful at this company.