SoulCycle

SoulCycle Employee Reviews for Retail Assistant Manager

Retail Assistant Manager11 reviews
United States11 reviews
Fun part-time job
SoulCycle was a really fun, part-time job. But there wasn't a lot of room for growth. Hours were pretty restrictive as it has to follow a class schedule and the pay wasn't very competitive. The only perk that seemed to make up for the lack in my paycheck was the awesome people and free classes.
Pros
Free classes, great team
Cons
Pay, growth
Amazing environment & culture
Amazing place to work, early mornings and all. You’re always moving and you meet some pretty amazing people. You do have to get down and dirty but that comes with the territory. You really do become a family but it is difficult to grow, because there isn’t much movement. It is average pay, so you do have to love it, but honestly it is worth it
Pros
Free classes
Work Environment
The SoulCycle community is one of which you will probably not find again in life. I have made some of the best friends through that company, and for that- I'm forever grateful!
Amazing!
I loved working for SoulCycle! I learned a lot about customer service and gained a lot of knowledge about teamwork! We all worked together ans became friends!
Fun place to work but lack of opportunities
I worked at SoulCycle part-time for nearly 2 years. It was a fun place to work with a fairly flexible scheduling policy, but the career advancement was very poor.
Pros
unlimited free classes, relaxed environment
Cons
poor pay, no career advancement
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
SoulCycle
I loved working at SoulCycle and had the best co workers I learned to multitask in a fast paced environment, provide excellent customer service, and many more.
Great people in the studios, needs benefits
Love the management, love the team I work with. The company itself has a lot of work to do in terms of how it treats its employees working in the studios.
Fun!
Just a fun & positive work environment. Getting to take classes for free at any studio was a major perk! Helps your mind and body stay healthy and active.
Pros
Free classes
Cons
No healthcare for part-timers
Great customer serviced focused employment
I enjoy going into each shift at work. I learn things daily about maintenance and bike upkeep, along with learning about human beings. Management is laid back and encouraging. Hardest part of the job is last minute emergencies that need to be dealt with. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with amazing humans that I would never be able to meet anywhere else.
Great company with potential to develop
Working for SoulCycle comes with its advantages and disadvantages. From a corporate standpoint the firm has much room for development from a human resource standpoint and a cultural stand point. Employee culture is not well defined, nor expressed in day to day activities.
Family and fun work environment
The typical day-to-day activity does not change for front desk. You're answering phones, answering questions and trying to establish relationships with riders. The management team will throw mini projects at you to help them get their jobs finished for the day. They're not grueling tasks they can be anything from printing out pictures for theme riders or researching business or community to reach out to. The days are never dull and boring because you're always learning and having fun with your colleagues throughout your shift.
Pros
Meet amazing people, best colleagues, rider for free, and great discounts
Cons
Limited room for growth and short amount of hours to work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SoulCycle. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.6Personal Development
4.0Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Career recommendations for Retail Assistant Manager
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Popular locations for Retail Assistant Manager in US