SoulCycle

SoulCycle Culture reviews

Productive and fun working enviornment
I love working at soul cycle. It is a team effort and I get along very well with my managers and co workers. I finish my tasks efficiently and am always looking for the next task to get done. Overall, it is a great working environment.
All depends on which studio you are at
I have met amazing and horrible people working for this company. If you have a great team and managers, it can be heaven. Otherwise, the job can have several challenges.
The company culture is unmatched. You will work odd hours in the studio, but it's worth every minute. If you are open to relocating, there are endless possibilities for career advancement.
Soul cycle was a fun place to work. Nice customers and benefits of being able to ride for free. I was able to visit other locations in the area and work with different groups.
FUN place to work!
I have loved working at SoulCycle! The people they hire are amazing, upbeat, and all around great people. The instructors are great and the management I had was amazing.
Pros
Flexible schedule, great pay for PT work
Cons
Some PT employees can be lazy
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
great
a great place to work a great environment . The classes are great i recommend everyone go give SOUL CYCLE a chance.. there really is no hard part to the job u just have to love people & smile make them feel just as if u wanted to be treated.. i loved it all complete team work.. clean & very neat environment
Interesting Place to Work
A typical day at Soul is wildly inconsistent, they often start exceptionally early, think 5am. The shifts are short to avoiding giving proper breaks and they severely restrict the number of hours eligible to work during the week. More than anything they need to evaluate studio culture, it appears loving and like a family, but actually this is not at all true. The culture at Soul demands that employees also be customers of the product, which is fine, except that it is not possible to do this unless you are from a family that is likely higher than middle income. Beyond that, they do not give clear access to HR personnel and the do not respect religious holidays as the law demands.
Pros
Free SoulCycle
Cons
Cooperate Culture, Inconsistent Hours
Best job ever
I learned so much from working here. It is so fun and you meet so many great people. It is fast paced and you have to be great with communication. I encourage anyone to apply!
SoulCycle
Working for SoulCycle is an amazing and can be such a joy! It takes a lot of work/life balance, which could be the hardest part of the job - but also the most enjoyable. The culture of the job is free flowing and there is always room to grow!
Great Coworkers
Community of people is mostly awesome!
Initiative to better it's people.

Great PTO.

Sometimes hard work life balance.

Great perks.

Overall good place to be.
Growing Pains
A culture focused on growth, future innovation, new ideas and new people. This culture offers many exciting opportunities but also comes with blinders to the struggling existing business and people. Investement, shown by both time and money, is clearly in “the new” and not in the existing. This has lead to a culture of fear, instability and mistrust. The people working at Soul are passionate, bright, kind, collaborative, driven and very hard workers.
Definitely productive / fun environment
Overall soul cycle experience was a great one .Everyone there was super friendly and relaxed . Great team work as well everybody participated in daily duties
Great place
It was a fun place to work
Managers were extremely helpful.

The culture was great
Most enjoyable part of the job was talking to customers and becoming friends with them.
Great Place to Work
Loved working here. So much fun and wonderful experience. Definitely recommend. Sometimes there are rude riders and sometimes there are really great people that come in.
Excellent company
Excellent company to work for! Super healthy, happy environment where everyone's voice is heard. I would and have recommended SoulCycle to many people looking for employment. Beautiful company culture!
Pros
Free classes!
Cons
Super busy
Hospitality, operations, gym, retail business, marketing, development coach, toilet plunger, and more in one role.
SoulCycle in general has been a good company to work for. I have appreciated working for a company founded by women, and I do believe you feel that in the company culture.
Pros
Free Classe for you and a guest
Cons
frequent change
Hip Place
The job culture is very hip,positive, fun , and collaborative. The company loves to invest towards their employees and provides appropriate training needed to accomplish the job duties.
Great Company to work for
Soul is an awesome place to work, whether it is just as front desk or in upper management. I think the culture at Soul is hard to beat, you are able to connect with people on a personal level as well as be the best part of their day most of the time. I do however think the largest issue with the company across the board is their lack of proper compensation for employees.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SoulCycle. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.6Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight