SoulCycle

SoulCycle Culture reviews

Fun place to work
Fun place to work, great place to enter into a management role. Room for advancement , good benefits. The people who work there are amazing! Company culture continues to improve.
Great Company to work for
Soul is an awesome place to work, whether it is just as front desk or in upper management. I think the culture at Soul is hard to beat, you are able to connect with people on a personal level as well as be the best part of their day most of the time. I do however think the largest issue with the company across the board is their lack of proper compensation for employees.
Fun and Positive work environment
I absolutely love working at Soulcycle! They really do hire the best people. Everyone is super friendly and outgoing and having a good time. I rarely have a bad day at work.
Pros
Free classes anywhere, free classes at other boutique fitness studios
Cons
dealing with gross things and with nasty customers
Pros and Cons
Be ready to work and play mind tricks with mean girls.

Not for the people, but you'll learn a lot about time management, how to pick the perfect Pandora station and if you play it right, crazy community perks.
The company was fun, and great until upper management changed and the culture died.
Pros
meet cool people, learn a lot about project and time management, free work out.
Cons
no life, ceo is terrible. and mean girls to your left and right
Great
Great place to work, so much fu, always having fun. Have to work holidays but holidays are the most fun! Have the opportunity to meet great people from all over the United States.
Pros
Great Music
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Fun!
Just a fun & positive work environment. Getting to take classes for free at any studio was a major perk! Helps your mind and body stay healthy and active.
Pros
Free classes
Cons
No healthcare for part-timers
Awesome place to work
I am a rider so working here is pleasant. I love the enviornment though it can sometimes get political and there is some favoritism. The general outline of the brand and culture is fairly great for the most part.
spin spin spin
very fun and energetic place to work. the staff and riders are very upbeat and down to earth. the only thing is there can be alot of idle time that they want you to be miving and doing things during but there dont be anything to do.
SoulCycle
SoulCycle is a really cool place. Culture is great, classes are fun. However-- management does not support their staff, low pay, and the company is on a downward spiral.
underpaid
I wouldnt recommend soul cycle only if your looking for something temporary, the hours are all over the place, the pay is very low, too much work for such little pay, a typical day at work starts off with cleaning and they want you t constantly be cleaning. I've learned to know all thefts before accepting a job. management is ok but I feel like they don't really care about there cleaning staff.
theres no culture here. the hardest part about the job is working alone and they expect you to get it all done all by yourself another indication that they don't care about their cleaning staff.
only thing I enjoyed was clocking out and going home.
Productive and very fast paced working environment
A typical day would be 4 soulcyle classes. Setting up and cleaning studio for next class. Cleaning of womens bathrooms, showers, sinks and refilling of products provided. Making sure towels are washed, dried and folded for the next class. Mop and sweep floors and cleaning mirrors. Organizing and maintaining stock room in order. Dusting shelves where merchandise is located. I learned to really work in a fast paced environment and also how to use different cleaning products. I started as a regular and promoted to Manager on Duty for cleaning crew. Managers were nice, but changed frequently. It was a great workplace culture. Not too much room for growth, but was fun. The hardest part of this job was lack of time to do so many things in 4 hours. It was a little hard, but I always seem to manage. The most enjoyable part of working there was making new friends everyday and seeing Actors from movies that you've seen on the big screen. I just enjoy interacting with people and I was able to do that there.
Pros
discounts
Cons
rarely took breaks
Wonderful work environment
Working at SoulCycle was a wonderful gift in my life. It truly was a supportive, awesome work environment. I love my coworkers, and learned a lot about multi-tasking and efficiency.
Pros
Free class
Cons
Pay
Fun and creative place to work
Soulcycle has been a fun company to work for. It has a great culture and community and there is always something new to learn. I have met a lot of fun people and I have grown a lot from the experience
Fun and upbeat environment
SoulCycle is currently struggling to cling to the company culture that it once thrived off of. The company still provides an upbeat environment to work in.
Productive and fun workplace with workout benefits!
Very Inspiring and Motivating place to work! Exactly atmosphere from members and team. Unfortunately I couldn't make the 2hr there and back everyday to work. But if I could have I would have gladly stayed!
Fantastic Work Culture
Amazing and supportive staff. Everyone that works at SoulCycle helps and supports one another to get the job done! The rider community that we help to thrive makes the job all worthwile
Productive and fun workout studio embraces a healthy lifestyle
Maintaining and supporting riders with the best customer service and hospitality as possible. The entire SoulCycle staff works as a team and compliment each other on a day to day basis.
Great customer serviced focused employment
I enjoy going into each shift at work. I learn things daily about maintenance and bike upkeep, along with learning about human beings. Management is laid back and encouraging. Hardest part of the job is last minute emergencies that need to be dealt with. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with amazing humans that I would never be able to meet anywhere else.
Productive, positive and fun environment to work in
SoulCycle is a great place to work. The managers and co-workers are all amazing. It is an extremely fun job to have, especially if you like to ride bikes and get fit. The hardest part of the job is waking up before 5 am, but it is worth it!
Pros
Amazing people, amazing energy on shifts, All a team, ride in classes for free
Cons
Early shifts
My review
The culture is great, the instructors are mostly friendly but the managers and corporate team pick favorites with certain instructors over others. It's very hard to make a name for yourself with others that may be learning and growing faster than you. The whole job of being an instructor is enjoyable, however the company morale since the CEOS changed is definitely different.
Fun work place
The most enjoyable part of the job is getting recognize by your employees on your hard work. I enjoyed the being around and working together as a team.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SoulCycle. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.6Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight