Source Interlink Employee Review

View all Source Interlink reviews

Working with in store managers & Customers to Sell Newspaper & Magagines.
Merchandiser/PR-Work (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDSeptember 26, 2013
Setting up Totes with products I'm organizing to put on store counters need cash registers for customers to be able to pick up and buy easier; Also when I took down old products I had to put in totes to be shipped back to company warehouse. Also newspapers and magazines were displayed in other parts of stores I worked in and had to be diligent in putting products in correct locations. When a customer needed a certain newspaper or magazine I would find correct product for customer. I worked independently accept when when I commuicated with in store managers about product and helped customers. Hardest part of job sometimes was picking up very heavy totes to be sent back to warehouse. The best part of job was helping customers find the magazine or newspaper they wanted.
Pros
Freedom to Leave when my work day was done, when my work day was done I could just leave for the next store I needed to service.
Cons
There was no health care, and no vacations.

Other Source Interlink Employee Reviews

Fun and very quick paced
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 12, 2018
Source link was a very fun place to work, it temp and part time, if they had fulltime positions I would loved it, they ended up going out of business due to lack of sales
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
temp work
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 6, 2018
A typical day included delivering over 300 totes daily throughout the DC metropolitan area. I learned how to meet deadlines starting as early as 2 AM. I managed my time strictly to assure magazines were delivered on time, during the times I saw my colleagues the culture was pleasant, the hardest part of the job was getting a dock to load my truck, the most enjoyable part of the job was the days and hours, and working independently.
Pros
work hours, driving, and working independently
Cons
Loading my truck