Written by Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) from Houston, TX on May 28, 2019
I was hired as a temp to perm but when my 90 days were up, they decided it wasn't in the budget to hire me full time.The ladies in my purchasing group are amazing but the over all of the company is disorganized.
What do employees say about Source Refrigeration's culture and work-life balance?
Written by Level 1 HVAC/R Technician (Former Employee) from Anaheim, CA on May 30, 2017
* A typical day for me was to perform PM's on supermarket refrigeration and HVAC systems.
* I've learned basic functioning of refrigeration rack systems.
* Management was very punctual about job performance.
* Workplace culture promoted teamwork and camaraderie. Worked with great technicians.
* The hardest part of this job was understanding - more...