Source4Teachers Employee Reviews

A New Experience
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, SCMay 17, 2018
Working for Sources4Teachers made me look at working with children differently. that's was the best part of the job making those children smile. That's what made your job worth wild enjoying teaching the children and having fun while doing it.
It is what you make of it
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMay 16, 2018
Personally? I love it...I get to call my own hours, and I love the schools I go to. When you get to know the kids, it does get better. I just don't like its a struggle to find summer and winter jobs and I would rather do this than Uber or Lyft...the bad thing is the discipline of the kids depends on the school. I have been to schools where it is laxed and the kids get away with anything and everything. I have been to schools where Admin puts their foot down. You get what you put into it.
Pros
Your own hours, Steady pay, Christmas and summer off
Cons
No sick time or paid leave, low pay
Clover, SC
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Clover, SCMay 15, 2018
Overall, they are a great company to work for. The hours are random and not sure if summer work is unlikely. Many of the schools in this area have nice students and the staff you work with are helpful.
It is what you make it
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMay 9, 2018
The job requires you to establish connections with a particular school district to get callbacks. It is meant for substitute teachers so if you are looking for a long-term position you have to work for it.
Experiences
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMay 6, 2018
A typical day at work include working with students of various backgrounds. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and hearing the stories of different people. More importantly is having the opportunity to teach and learn from them as well.
great company
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 3, 2018
i love working with this company. they are a great company and i love working for them. i pick my own days and i pick where i work at its awesome if you haven't applied for this job yet then you need to.
Pros
working with great people
I love it
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 1, 2018
This is by far my MOST FAVORITE JOB. Reason why I give 4 stars our of 5: the pay never changes. It has been and always will be 100/day 50/half day. You can work consecutive days and the pay will remain the same. I feel they should work a deal with the pay.
Work on your schedule
Substitue Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJApril 30, 2018
This is a great job to gain experiences and build network at different schools. The company does not care much for you as an employee and does not care if you leave. There has been many times I've heard of the company shorting people money.
Source4teachers provides as needed work to help students through the day.
Instructional assistant (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, PAApril 19, 2018
My experience with Source4teachers was very informative. There were many disabilities I did not know about. I gained fulfillment in helping the disabled students throughout their day the best I could. More help is needed.
Pros
Interaction with students
Cons
Lack of ability to help students.
Rude managment and not enough hours
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaApril 13, 2018
I was a full-time sub in my school district until they implemented source4teachers. I haven't worked a day since. Thevery first day of the program I was sent a rude text message about not wasting their time. I was called everyday now I get last minute phone calls on Monday morning. This is not the job for people with small children especially if there is no reliable short notice sitter. Don't expect to be able to work two jobs, even if you put your non workdays on the schedule you are still penalized.I wanted to advance my career in teaching, but not if it means staying with this company.
Pros
Paid every week
awesome place
TEACHER (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 10, 2018
there is always assignments to take. They are very professional, they have different counties to work for and they called you daily to see if you can take assignments.
Pretty Great Per Diem Opportunity
Substitute Teacher K-12 (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAApril 4, 2018
Ability to create your own schedule is great and after some time you can collect a list of school that you enjoy working with that will reach out to you when they have absences.
As a substitute teacher the jobs can be intense. Most staff identify you as sub
Substitute Teacher-pier Diem (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAApril 4, 2018
Depending on the schools one go to, staff can be very unprofessional. Some of them would interrupt the classroom, thinking they are helping, but not helping.
Pros
If there is a problem with pay will correct
Cons
An agency that is limited to what it can do.
A temporary place to work for while looking for a more steady job.
Language Art, Social Study Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 26, 2018
A temporary place to work for while looking for a more steady job. This also a perfect company to work for, if you are a stay-at-home mom who wants to keep herself busy while the kids are at school.
Substitute Teacher
Per Diem Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 25, 2018
Covered for Homeroom Teacher/Specialist as needed. Includes all grades K-8. Co-Teachers and School Administration is very supportive and daily plans left by most teachers are extremely thorough.
Pros
Flexibilty of schedule.
Cons
none.
Pick the hours you work
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAMarch 15, 2018
I would pick the hours I wanted and the schools I wanted to sub at. Great to build relationship with schools because they will keep calling to offer jobs.
Pros
Great if you are retiring or returning back into the working feild
Cons
lack of training
i was a substue teacher
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  long countyMarch 8, 2018
i worked with kids and teens from the grades of pre-k to 12th i was their substitute teacher for all main subjects i was also a para pro for here to i had lots of fun
Only a job
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 13, 2018
The turnaround of employees is outrageous. The pay is so-so benefits are lousy but the worst was I was just a number. My supervisor didn't even know my name. I could never get any questions answered.
Pros
It was temporary
Cons
Pay, benefits and customer service
Staying active and being part of a great organization
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 7, 2018
Its a great way to learn about difficult cultures and diversity. A typical work day is a same routine. Check voice messages and return calls. Route calls to different departments. Assist students, parents and guest. The hardest part of the job I must say, is dealing with a parent who is very upset or complaining about the bus/transportation system. The most enjoyment part of the job is getting to interact with the students, guest, parents and office staff.T
Collaborative and positive
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAFebruary 1, 2018
I have not much to say about S4T because I am new and I am still learning. I started in October 2017 as a substitute teacher. The management in S4T organized well and office staff is very helpful. If you have any questions or problems you can call or email them and they will help you instantly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Source4Teachers. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.3

2.4Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight