South Central Human Resource Agency

South Central Human Resource Agency Management reviews

rewarding, but stressful
Working with children is the most rewarding part of SCHRA. The down side is that it is stressful and the paperwork is overwhelming. There are a lot of rules and regulations that seem to change just when you are getting used to the current ones.
Pros
working with childrren
Cons
paperwork
love to meet people who came to eat
When I was a employee at south centeral human resources . I first was a foster grandparents for a while. I took over the management after the manager pass away.
Pros
we could eat free
Cons
delivery meals om wheels when it was raining real bad i got sick behind it.
Great if you love children
It’s a wonderful place to work if you truly care about children and families. Benefits are excellent! However, central office only cares about paperwork, waitlist numbers and attendance! It felt as if the children actually learning is last on the list which is really sad!
Benefits
Cons
Central office management
Professional and welcoming business place
I was an executive assistant to one of the program directors, so my typical day at work would consist of me organizing paperwork, updating programs and data records in Microsoft Office, making copies, and assisting directors in other departments. The culture was very welcoming and everyone was super friendly.
run
company will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. Upper management makes promises it will not keep. Spends more money renovating the central office than maintaining the Head Start Centers. Poor maintenance
Poor management, poor work environment, etc.
Poor management, lack of consideration toward employees, backbiting and gossiping, management will lie to employees to get certain things accomplished, will form clicks and play favorites within their clicks, etc.
Pros
Paid Holidays, decent benefits.
Cons
Poor management, poor work environment, etc.
Fast-paced, always changing, exciting workplace.
Everyday was something different, I love being able to make a difference in the life of our children and their families. SCHRA has an amazing group of people to work with. Management was always encouraging and available to help in any situation.
Pros
Making a difference.
Enjoyed working with the public
Would help people get their electric bills paid in emergency situations. Would also help with eye glasses, water bills, dental bills, food banks
Pros
Helped people in need
Cons
Poor management
Reliable
A typical day was to review the days work schedule for my ladies that work that day. Contact them for any questions or concerns about the client maintain records of this. Ensure that each client was being taken care of to the best of their capability. My co-workers were wonderful and we had a good relationship.
benefits
Cons
certain management