South Florida Pediatric Partners Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Fast-pace office
Student Internship (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 17, 2018
This pediatric office has a wonderful, quick-paced staff, with excellent doctors and medical assistants. They are willing to help and assist you at any given moment.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No breaks
I think the place is good
Referral Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 9, 2017
I dont think they paid good for how stressful is the job but it has a good environment workers are really nice and they help every way possible, no doubt it was a great experience..
Good working environment
Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 31, 2017
Welcoming staff.It is a very busy office therefore I always have to be puntual. It gets overwhelmed sometimes. If you are responsible, this place would be perfect for anyone.
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Needs more staff
Great site for a medical assistant extern
Externship (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMay 20, 2017
SSPP gave me the confidence and experience I needed to develop my skills as a medical assistant in the real world. The staff was very efficient at time management and skill.
busy none stop calls
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 10, 2017
This was a busy, place to work at the phones did not stop ringing from 8am to 5pm. The hardest part of the job was making the parents aware that the doctors couldn't come on the phone to assist there questions, and they will have to wait for a call back from the nurse or the doctor.
miss managed
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLNovember 7, 2016
Obtained information about clients' medical history, drug history, complaints and allergies.
Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
Authorized drug refills and provided detailed prescription information to pharmacies.
Performed vitals, height & weight, glucose testing and assisted in administering injections and urinalysis.
Productive and fun place to work. Gained experience. Friendly place as well.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 4, 2016
South Florida Pediatric partners is a great place to learn and work with doctors. If you like pediatrics I recommend this practice.
Pros
Free lunches, office parties
Nice Place
Insurance Verification & Appointments Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLApril 13, 2015
I worked there for over 2 years and everybody was very nice. The staff all plays their role well.I also was allowed vacation pay and sick days.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
low salary
very fastpace and productive office
Medical Assistant - Externship (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLOctober 1, 2012
very busy and fun place to work I enjoyed working as a Medical assistant ,however due to a full staff ther wasnt enough hours to go around.
Pros
free coffee and snacks at times
Cons
long lunch break