South Hills Eye Associates Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Wonderful Company to Work for.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Mt. Lebanon, PAMarch 3, 2017
There is advancement in our practice depending what you are interested in. The doctors are very compassionate and caring towards their patients and staff. Management and supervisors help make all staff succeed in their positions. We always want our staff to succeed in what they do. The atmosphere here is a cheerful one, we are dedicated to our work in helping patients. We are a competitive practice with wonderful benefits to our employees. There is longevity here with our employees, a great place to work. Many of our previous employee have nothing but positive feedback on their working experience here.
Pros
Clean friendly environment with positive staff.
Cons
We strive to please everyone.
Wonderful Doctors. Terrible Management
Ophthalmic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mt. Lebanon, PAJanuary 26, 2017
The doctors are all fantastic and very kind to work for. They believe in hardwork but aren't above having a chuckle with you from time to time. The management and "Senior" Assistant are terrible. They are very much so involved in their own clique and act like high school girls. There is no room for advancement at this company where you begin is where you stay regardless of your skill set. If I rated the doctors alone 5 stars but you're only as good as the people you allow to dictate to your employees and they are subpar at best.
Pros
Doctors
Pleasant, busy
OPHTHALMIC OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAAugust 13, 2015
Dedicated, loyal staff and employer. Supportive in all areas. A very nice place to work. Nice hours, nice office and above all a caring company to be with with. Very personable.
Pros
Great place, Monday thru Friday!
Cons
Difficult for breaks
Productive and pleasant doctor's office
Healthcare Internship (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 14, 2014
Very thankful for the opportunity to shadow an ophthalmologist. The doctor I shadowed was very pleasant and went out of his way to teach me.
Very productive and a busy office
Medical Biller/Check-out (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 21, 2013
The Doctors at the practice are very kind and understanding to there patients and staff.
Pros
interacting with patients
Cons
not enough work space