South Peninsula Hospital Employee Review

View all South Peninsula Hospital reviews

Survey Results
Environmental Services, Laundry, Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Homer, AKJanuary 1, 2018
I only worked briefly at the hospital for a short time. Great place to work. I worked cleaning the ER and other parts of the hospital operating rooms, etc. Great job but I wanted to move back to the lower 48 states.
Pros
Great place great benefits

Other South Peninsula Hospital Employee Reviews

Self-absorbed management
Hospital Employee (Former Employee) –  Homer, AKMarch 20, 2019
I've never worked around people who were so full of themselves as some of people running the hospital. Extremely difficult to work with, unless your mission was to boost ego's.

I did get to work with a great group of people who took exceptionally good care of the patients, but sad to say the good ones usually didn't stick around long. The turn over rate was insane for such a small facility. For a place that was supposed to help and make people healthy it sure didn't provide a healthy work environment. You could just see the stress and unhappiness on everyone's face as you walked down the halls.
Pros
The employees were wonderful
Cons
BAD Management
Enjoyable experience
Radiology Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Homer, AKJanuary 27, 2019
Over all my time with SPH was good, although having to deal with the Director of nursing was not my greatest pleasure. My manager was great to her staff and we all thought the world of her, however when I left the nursing supervisor was anything but kind and understanding. To be truthful no one was sad the day she was fired
Pros
Staff
Cons
Director of Nursing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South Peninsula Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

South Peninsula Hospital Reviews by Location