South West Plumbing

Working at South West Plumbing: 14 Reviews

United States14 reviews

It feels like a big family!

I have worked at South West Plumbing about a year now and I noticed right away that it wasn't just a good place to work, but it felt like a family with managers that care. So I'm very happy with the company and I look forward to the years ahead.

Great place to work!

I have worked for SWP for many years and plan on working for them many more years. SWP is family friendly and has lots of room for growth. Upper management is always available to help employees with their needs. We have great employee medical benefits and a great 401K plan.We are the 1 to work for!!!!

South West Plumbing insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Family like and supportive managers

I started with S.W.P back in June of 2022 as a C.S.R and by far this company is the most rewarding supportive company I have ever worked for.It feels like family here the V.P and the G.M ARE so humble and so appreciative and take notice in your had work and rewards you accordinglyMy first day I felt right at home, and then I experienced tragedy after tragedy and this company I owe my entire life has went far and beyond to help me and my children.I am soooo grateful to be apart of S.W.P family and its these type of compassionate act that makes you not only feel appreciated but motivated to keep working hard. I LOVE IT HERE

Great working environment

My husband and I both work for this company and we moved from Arizona to be apart of this great company that has been around for so many years and I must say this move to this company has put the joy of plumbing back into my husband's life as he's been doing this for over 17 years and it has given us the opportunity to become not only an employee but part of a great family within its self and I would highly recommend anyone to apply and come join us in this journey to not only provide great services to families in our community but to also become part of the family. So why wait you ready to start so.ethinf great in your life apply. The benefits they offer are wonderful and affordable and the pay is also very good as well with possibilities for learning and growing everyday 😀

Great People and Great Pay

I chose this company because it paid better than any plumbing company in Seattle. I really like the level of communication I get. I talk to my service manager every week and he is available throughout the day too. I am very happy.

Pros

Communication is Great

Cons

We are growing fast and will out grow the building soon

The One To Work For!

I’ve been working for South West for over 4 years now and I absolutely love it. My main reason for staying and wanting to continue my career here is my boss. He’s been great because he knows my value and what I’m really good at so that I can thrive at South West. This is definitely more than just a job. It’s a career for me with room for advancement to support me for the rest of my career life.

Pros

Great Management, Flexible, Career Advancement, Great Benefits

Good Place

South West is a good place to work. I'm able to get my tasks done and have time off at home, so work life balance is good. Flexible schedule. Executive management seems supportive and is clearly looking to grow the company. It was sold last summer and the new owners seem to focus on empowering current employees and hiring more good people. Everyone is nice and it feels like a family here to me. I know my direct manager actually cares what I have to say and gives me the tools I need to do a good job. Also, they have the best benefit package I've ever had at a small company too. We have Premera Blue Cross!

Pros

Upper management is helpful, Employee development, Benefits, Team environment

Cons

Location hard to get to b/c of bridge being out, Parking isn't good

Enlivening Energetic Place of work

This company allows for a lot of freedom to learn and explore my skill sets. They focus on strengths and add to my weaknesses as an individual. Coaching is always available when needed. The Work-Life Balance is great. SWP is refreshingly flexible with my schedule and the pay is great! Looking at where I am now from where I was before getting hired onto south west plumbing. I'm honored to share that personally, professionally, and financially. My life is better. There was a period of time once hired on to prove myself. After proving myself, and my work ethic. Financially I have everything i need to grow and have a happy life. I truly Love and Care about every co worker and customer that becomes apart of South West Plumbing. Its a great Work Family.

Pros

Great People! Consistent!, Pay is great! and its fun majority of the time

Cons

Requires a lot of self growth

this place is awesome

Fun place to work. This place has a real family environment. The owners of this company really care about the people that work here and the living that they provide to their employees

Pros

work life balance, fun people, something new everyday

Cool atmosphere

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at South West Plumbing is fairPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at South West Plumbing are greatJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at South West Plumbing, I think I’m very safeManagementIn general, managers at South West Plumbing very smart, fair and easy goingCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at South West Plumbing is consistentOverallMy experience working at South West Plumbing was great

Awesome place to work

Cant say enough about how awesome South West Plumbing is. The office staff is fun and out going and the field staff is fun to be around everyone here likes coming to work.

Organization Scattered - Weak General Management

Company is stuck at semi professional (Leadership) and too cautious management wise to grow. No structured organizational plan and far too many owner concessions to company policies to instill an employee sense of equality. Lack of visionary skill.

Horrible

Absolutely do not work for this company. They're rude and management stinks. I brought up the low payment and got canned the next day for a false reason.

Wild Wild West

Poorly operated and ran. Extremely expensive services that must be sold by the plumber. No base pay, only commission based at 15 percent. Constantly getting paged while off work or between shifts about customers, sales, and accounting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South West Plumbing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits