Southampton Hospital Employee Review

View all Southampton Hospital reviews

I love where I work
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Southampton, NYMay 24, 2012
I love southampton hospital. This is a small community based hospital that truly does it's best to serve our clients. I work with some of the best clinicians around. Together we have a common goal to be the best little hospital around.

Other Southampton Hospital Employee Reviews

productive
Administrative Assistant/Medical Staff Office (Former Employee) –  Southampton, NYFebruary 16, 2018
Enjoyed helping the medical community. Learning medical terminology and assisting the medical staff with correspondence, meetings were knowledgeable and staff was great to work alongside.
Pros
Location to my home
Cons
Working conditions
Good working conditions
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Southampton, NYJanuary 16, 2018
I thought working at Southampton was avery hard job ,however that is what the position usually is. The environment was clean,professional and the work staff was usually attentive to patients nand did their work well...
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Not enough help at times.