love what i dop at this job... cant ask for anything else
ADMINTRATIVE ASSISANT /SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) – bronx, ny 10456 – September 23, 2013
Researching, Typing, coping, faxing, filing and producing flyers.
• Raining staff and interns.
• Liaising with clients, attending meeting, supervising, composing letter.
• Providing interns duties and schedule.
• Dictaphone transcription, screening telephone calls.
• Schedule appointment for fingerprint, eye-sight and S.C.R
• Manage clients portal data bases
• Prepared billing for programs.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshop: establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
• Creates and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recording keeping, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements, implementing change.
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities.
• Resolves problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data
too many people at once