SOUTHEAST HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews

Amazing Organization
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 7, 2019
I have loved everything about this organization since workin here for 2 years. An amazing place to work and feel like you are making a difference. Everyone is so nice and encouraging. They understand you have a life outside of work.
Pros
Flexible, positive work environment
Cons
New Management is bad
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 23, 2018
There is new management that has life issues, and they bring the outside problems into the job to ensure that everyone is miserable. I need to go. Thank you.
Access Home Health care
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 26, 2018
At Access which is another name for Southeast Healthcare, I tend to many different patients in their home setting. I provide transportation as well. I liked working for Access
Very high turnover
Staff (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 15, 2017
This job easily goes past scheduled shift with no pay. Instructions are often confusing as there is a power struggle within the office between upper management. No accountability checks and balances system in place for field employees. Bad behavior often goes unchecked and good behavior goes unrewarded. Not a good company to work for.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks, no after hours pay
Great place to work.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 1, 2016
I enjoyed my time there. The only problem was not enough patients in my area. I also didn't get a whole lot of hours. But the people are incredible to work for and they work with you.
Workplace was enjoyable
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  GADecember 12, 2013
Typical day at work is constant filing and talking on the telephone and what I've learned at this job was that no matter how much you try to go paperless you will always have some type of paper form. Management was very involved but did not micro manage and working with co-workers was very helpful. The hardest part of the job was being unorganized and the most enjoyable part of the job was bonuses.