SOUTHEAST HOMECARE Employee Reviews

3.9Pay & Benefits
3.6Job Security & Advancement
General work environment.
Quality Assurance Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 6, 2015
A typical day at the job was never knowing what to expect. I never learned anything new because no one can help with anything. When questions were asked, answers were given such as, "I do not know". the staff was not address by the administrator at all. She never had any meetings or updated us on anything within the company. The administrator was very unprofessional.The staff was great, we got along well with each other. The most difficult part of the job was going into work ready and willing but there is not enough work to do and no explanation of how to fix the problem. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was, the fact that I sat next to a wonderful and knowledgeable person that was willing to teach me and as a result, that made me more confident in performing my duties.
Pros
We were given an hour for lunch daily
Cons
all aspects of management
Challenging
Unlicensed Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort LauderdaleJuly 31, 2015
A typical day at work entails meeting my required patient numbers and, in the process I learn to multitask which is very important. I enjoy amiable working relationship with management and co-workers. Achieving the required numbers within the time specified is sometimes challenging, however when the goal has been met there is a feeling of fulfillment and achievement.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Healthcare
loyal company to it employees
Office Manager/ HR (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FloridaJune 8, 2015
At Southeast Homecare a company like that is built on trust and team work. All departments work very well together and at the end of the day we are a working family.
Stressful workplace
RECEPTIONISTS/INTAKE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 13, 2014
Extremely busy environent must have patience, ive learned new skills far as moving to a new position and I like some co- workers others tend to gissip snd want to be in your personal life. There is no hard part really you hae to teach yourself somethings be a quick learner.
Pros
Cons
Hour break
i like being a nurse
Home Health Care Nurse (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 11, 2014
homecare nurse and saw all the nurses do all visit.insulin administration.
Great Place
Case Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLApril 14, 2013
I loved working there. It is where I found my love for nursing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SOUTHEAST HOMECARE. Our community is ready to answer.

SOUTHEAST HOMECARE Reviews by Location