SOUTHEAST MEDICAL ASSOCIATES Employee Reviews

2.3Pay & Benefits
2.0Job Security & Advancement
Fast Pace, Friendly doctors
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCDecember 5, 2017
Fast paced office with friendly doctors who care about their patients. Front staff can be an issue at one office, very helpful at the other. Patient's are amazing, work is relatively easy.
It was a family oriented environment. A great place to work and an extrordinary learning experience
Medical Assisting Extern (Former Employee) –  Fairport, NYAugust 3, 2012
Taking patients to room, checking BP, Temp, Height and Weight. The first day on the job fresh out of school i was working with patients by myself one on one. First day all vitals, EKG's, collecting and testing specimens, and Throat cultures. It wasnt long after i learned how to spirometry, ear irrigation and filled out lab slips. I learned how to schedual appts, collect co-pays and bill the patients insurance company's. What i enjoyed the most and looked forward to going to work everyday was the patients. I might be fresh out of school with only a few months experience but i learn very fast and i love what i do. I look forward to seeing and working with patients everyday.
Pros
lunch was catered so we didnt have to leave. got the chance to care for the patients
Cons
there was nothing that i didn't like.. my experience was amazing