SOUTHEASTERN COUNCIL ON ALCOHOLISM AND DRUG DEPENDENCE

SOUTHEASTERN COUNCIL ON ALCOHOLISM AND DRUG DEPENDENCE Pay & Benefits reviews

United States13 reviews
Company is managed poorly, don't seem to care about the clients. Everything is political - pay was poor and very little sick time- no personal days. T
Pros
Had good health insurance but that changed.
Cons
management and they don;t respect the clinicians- pay
I wish I did not have to write a review, especially as a requirement. I enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the various campuses and meeting all sorts of people.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Insurance
This is a great place to work and the management is wonderful. The overall feeling is like a family style and how supportive the staff is with each other as well as the clients. However, that being said it is a non-profit so you don't make a lot and the hours are bad for per diems. Some weeks its 40+ hours and other weeks its maybe 8 hours at most. That being said this is a great job if you are in school and training to work with these populations like me.
Pros
Family enviroment, great staffing, a sense of inclusion
Cons
Bad hours, no real breaks and little pay
SCADD certainly cares about its people, those they serve and those that work for them. My former director is no longer there but she was an angel and my co-workers were all wonderful in all departments. It was a good job but its a hard population to work for.
Pros
Great staff, free lunch, easy-going
Cons
Not everyone is cut out for this job
Started out as a managed care coordinator that delt with insurance precertification and utilization review, determination in client eligibility for state welfare. Securing payment sources for clients to receive substance abuse treatment services. Promoted to Administrative Assistant in charge of Job Training in several different areas within the agency. Responsible for implementing all updates and procedures within theses areas as well. Working all areas using ms office for tracking performances.
Pros
built strong friendships with co- workers that i still have today
Cons
private sector- compensation was o.k
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.