Southeastern Regional Medical Center Pay & Benefits reviews

it was a job
Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCAugust 14, 2018
Nothing special. It was a full-time job with benefits. I worked in a department with poor management and it made things difficult for my coworkers and I. Management never wanted us to take time off. Very stressful environment with a high turnover rate.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
poor management
Fun job no pay
Project Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lumberton, NCJuly 11, 2018
No pay work to hard and never had a easy day. It was always I job I wanted but I never figured the pay would be this low. I only get one paid vacation a yeee and I work none stop for no money.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Everything is to expensive
Good place to start
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCJuly 6, 2018
opportunity to learn, little opportunity for advancement. management varies depending on dept. benefits package good for entry level position. friendly coworkers.
Recptionist/Greeter/ER Hostess
Receptionist/ Greeter/Switchboard Operator (Current Employee) –  Lumberton, NCApril 24, 2018
Assist patients with directions on what areas of the hospital they have procedures for the day. The job is fairly easy and the most enjoyable is interacting with patients daily.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Low pay
Enjoy Pharmacy
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Lumberton, NCJanuary 11, 2018
Great place to work.
Enjoy my job.
Everyone that works here at the hospital seems to be really nice and enjoy their jobs.
We now get holiday pay which is nice if you work those days. It's nice to be noticed for the work you do.
Pros
Working at your own pace
Cons
Hours
Patient Accounts Collector/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCSeptember 27, 2017
This job offered great benefits, pay and hours. It was a great place to work. I worked with fantastic people and each day was a different challenge, which I enjoyed. I enjoyed working in a hospital setting.
Good place to work with great benefits.
Medication Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lumberton, NCAugust 9, 2017
Good benefits with coworkers working together to achieve their main goals. Good benefits at a comparative price. Pay does not compensate work required,
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Pay not so great
Great Opportunity
Social Worker, MSW (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCMarch 18, 2017
Great People and Atmosphere to use as a start to your career. The compensation is not appropriate based on education. Job Advancement is difficult in this facility.
Pros
People
Cons
Community, Compensation
Productive and a great place to work
Human Resource Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCFebruary 17, 2016
Southeastern Regional is one of the best places to work because the employees are friendly and a team player. The salary was great and the hours are wonderful
Pros
New work experiences
Cons
Temporary assignment
ok place to work
Emergency Room Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCDecember 23, 2015
short staffed and management does not value their workers, trying to go to school to better yourself they will not readjust your schedule not unless you are not a nurse. I had to struggle to get my degree.
Pros
no pros
Cons
underpaid
great place to experience health care.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCJune 1, 2015
People I work with were helpful. Teamwork is ok. You get to meet new people everyday. Flexible, you can choose your schedule.
Pros
Great Experience.
Cons
short breaks. sometimes you don't get one.
Pretty good place to work for.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCMay 26, 2015
Come in and most people would do the job they were assigned and got along. Worked together to get the job done. You would do anything from typing to exchanging med carts
Pros
Health benefits, good people
Cons
rotating shifts, working every other weekend
Friendly work environment, direct patient/customer care
float staff (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCMay 16, 2014
Working float staff at Southeastern Regional allowed me the opportunity to change work environments frequently. This required me to be able to learn quickly, and function with an everchanging staff. In this job, I learned how important good communication skills are, and how vital a good relationship with patients and costumers is.
Pros
Amazing benefits, and an everchanging work environment.
Only a good place to work if you are a doctor or upper management
Network Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Lumberton, NCApril 17, 2014
Employees other than Doctors and upper management (VPs, CEO) are treated like we are disposable. This is a very poor area of NC and the regular employee pay at this employer reflects that. The pay scale here is very unbalanced and the employees are over worked because of constantly being under staffed. If you like being over worked and under paid this maybe a great place for you. Southeastern Regional Medical Center (now Southeastern Health) and UNCP are really the only employment opportunities for I.T. in this area, which I guess is another reason for the poor compensation.
Pros
It is a job
Cons
Job security
Top notch facilty
Dietary Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lumberton, NCDecember 22, 2013
I love working. I've been in the working field since the 11th grade. I enjoy all kinds of jobs, rather it being customer service, helping assist the elderly and even fast food. I have yet held a job that was overwhelming but not challenging. I am often called "work-a-holic" from both my current and previous job. I am often praised for my hard work by superiors such as supervisors, RN's, directors and employees alike.
Very Professional Place to work
Health Care Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lumberton NCOctober 7, 2013
Awesome place to work co-workers are very friendly and enjoy working there.
Pros
great benefits
Productive and fun place to work and learn
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCJune 11, 2013
Our days would consist of alot of patients.But as a team we worked together to make sure everyone stayed ahead.We were basicly like a family we looked out for each other and we helped each other.The hardest part of the job was getting attached to our patients.The best part of the job was the laughter and the good times we had.
Pros
Not enough nurses at times
Cons
Health Benefits
Great Place to work
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCJuly 11, 2012
This is a great company to work for. The only downfall is that you sometimes don't get paid for all the hardwork you put effort into doing.