Southeastrans Inc Employee Reviews

It depends on who u drive for
Transporter (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 15, 2019
I was never given a hourly rate barely have time to eat or use the restroom I was told I would be paid every Friday but when that time comes there's Always an excuse to why I can't get paid the guy I drive for suck LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB!!
Pros
See different people
Cons
No lunch time
The work place culture was very dsyfunctional
Dispatcher Non Emergency (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 24, 2019
The work place culture was very dysfunctional, there is no positive review to share only that I was able to cross paths with some very good hearted people.
Unprofessional
VA Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 31, 2018
There is a lot of obvious bullying and harassment that occurs within the workplace. It goes noticed by many of the workers. Manager was ok the “team leads” were EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL by consistently using bullying supervisor tactics and instigating verbal altercations in front of the other teammates. Management never addressed this though witnessed it several times.
We were taught to not trust our providers but yet my providers who I’m never met were more kind and respectful to me than the people I worked alongside on a daily basis.
Also you would get stuck working 2-3 hrs past your scheduled off time because a “team lead” was on a power trip and wouldn’t allow you to leave although your work was done.
Pros
Pay, Stays busy
Cons
Hostile environment, unprofessional, no work/home balance, poor leadership
Okay
Dispatcher/Dispatch Urgent Recovery (Former Employee) –  College Park, GADecember 7, 2018
Not the best place to work and not the worst place to work.
Its most the customers. And management cant handle stress and the work load well. The same person in management has been there for years and the same issues exists. If they have new management it probably could make the best place to work.
Needs a lot of work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 27, 2018
CONSTANT system issues, management never seems to be on the same page and they only care about the numbers. Workplace is full of gossip and people just say anything on the floor to each other cursing talking about sex etc. no one likes it here and everyone is always looking for another job. we learn the system for about two weeks then after we sit in a room no where near the dept we work in and we only hear from management when we make a mistake. It is fun when the calls aren't back to back but they get on you for taking extra breaks but don't understand that it's needed. The pay could be better with what you deal with and between team leads cursing at you or raising their voice it's not really encouraging. The team leads are either smoking or talking about other people and the supervisors are rarely seen unless you have on jeans or snacks at your desk. I work for VA and they had just let the supervisor go due to gossip i heard. If you want to work in a call center this is not the place. I'm only trying to work here a year so I can then apply at another center. Its really just too much going on here and I don't see it getting better.
Pros
OT when your chosen
Cons
It's all bad
Leadership at the top is terrible
Network Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 17, 2018
SETI has the potential to be a great company. However the leadership at the top are not employee friendly and bullies! The VP will threaten you and even fire you if things aren't done his way.
Pros
Helping those in need of Access to Healthcare
Cons
Do not apply here...find something else A.S.A.P
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis IndianaNovember 5, 2018
I've been working here for 4 months now and I must say I rather work at a fast food place then work here. This is the most micromanage job that I have ever worked. The managers do not know what's going on the team leads are uneducated ghetto fabulous I should say. Theyre very unorganized they will write you up for coming in a minute late they will write you up if you are out of dress code they will write you up for not getting on the phones in time the way they operate is most so about watching you like you in and work release program. I try to see if I can go to a different department and then my team lead was so upset about that that she started harrssing me I have seen a girl get bullied for just wanting to advance and move on at the end of the day you're better off just find something else
Pros
Cons
Micromanage less pay overworked stress environment
good people good vibes
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 19, 2018
My work consists of making sure member receive their gas reimbursement forms, for the appointments. Forms are mailed out daily. Since being here I have learned a lot being this is my 1st call center job; I learned to dispatch, experienced data entry, word, excel; worked with medical offices. The hardest part of my job is when I am not able to meet customer needs. Because in most case that's what we are here for. All in all I can honestly say I love what I do.
Pros
flexible, benefits
Cons
incoming calls
A depressing company to work for, worst job ever!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 26, 2018
Just a lot of small minded people works here, no growth, no bouses, just a little food here and there. It's really a nerve racking job, the members are so irritating, and also upper management needs to be more professional, and show more appreciation.
Cons
Easy if you get along well with others.
Independent driver contractor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 21, 2018
Good place for quick money. Majority of the patients are friendly. Must have a good reliable vehicle. You have the power to choose when and where you desie to work.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Cant double up on miles
drama and favoritism
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 7, 2018
To much drama and favoritism in this company. Its all about who you know not what you know even when trying to advance in the company. Dirty work environment, old computers.
Pros
Easy
Cons
people calling in can be brutal, favoritism, drama, dirty work environment
Under paid and over worked
Claims Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 27, 2018
This isn't a good company to work for. Only good thing is the hour. The pay suck. They have a high turn around due to the way they treat their employees
Fast paced call center scheduling transportation for blue care members
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 25, 2018
I feel this can be a great job for anyone who like to sit still everyday I prefer to move around but I do like to help people so that's a plus. Assist members with scheduling rides to dr appt through insurance.
Not a good place to work
Data Entry/Customer Service/Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 11, 2018
Long hours, rude customers, management was clickish it was like high school all over again if you werent in the cool group then you were nothing and were treated like dogs.
If you want to be treated like a child work here
Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 10, 2018
Between having to ask permission to use the rest room and being required to do multiple jobs that you weren't hire for I dont know how this company is still running. If you have a sick loved one do not use this transportation company.The pay is not worth the demands they require of you which change daily. Managers act like kids and Supervisors act like they never had a position of power before.Every little thing you do is a write up. Save yourself and keep looking
Pros
Nice Coworker
Not A Good Place To Work
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 7, 2018
This is the most unprofessional job I have ever had. No one works as a team. Its way too much work for the amount of pay and pay raises are almost unheard of.
Poor management and very organized company
SSR (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 14, 2018
The company is very unorganized the management is trash and the drivers that they have working for them in the state of Virginia were never on time people missed their appointments and they had to reschedule all the time they do not have enough drivers to accommodate both Blue Cross and Optima insurance members so therefore you’re constantly getting cussed out on the phone by the members and management does not care they don’t even have a proper training system to train new workers
Pros
The coworkers, The pay is ok
Cons
Poor management and unorganized ok salary
Management sucks
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 18, 2018
The team leaders would tell you that the supervisors are trying to fire people when that wasn’t the truth everybody lied and they didn’t care who they had to step on in order to get to the top
Pros
PTO breaks
Great opportunity to learn about Medicaid Transportation
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  College Park, GADecember 13, 2017
I loved the fast pace atmosphere and the positive energy of coworkers, that didn't hesitate to lend a helping hand. great communications among workers.
Pros
Great coworkes
Cons
Some time hostil clients on the phone
Nice place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 9, 2017
Very nice place to work, cannot complain. Management is stern but laid back if your getting job done effectively. I would recommend this employer to my friends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southeastrans Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1