Southeastrans Inc
48Low
2.2

Southeastrans Inc Employee Reviews

United States78 reviews
This company promotes hiring relatives over qualified individuals. Favoritism is ramped and determines whether or not your life is important during the corvid pandemic where you can only be selected to go home to work if you have a certain amount of points, age, quality scores, ect regardless to the fact you may have new born babies, kids, medical issues, or elderly parents you risk infecting. While supervisors and their friends and relatives go home to work and be paid at home while receiving 40 dollars a month extra per check, while workers at the building don't get lunch or hazard pay to come in daily and still be pointed.This company has had more than one confirmed case and still forced workers exposed in the same room to still come in after they had been in contact with no support. This company has discriminated by selecting without merit, never giving a definitive answer about how employees were selected to work from home and continue to go against their own reasons on why this person is selected over this one. They have devalued employee safety, saying if you have points your life isn't as important enough to them to insure you are healthy and working from home. while supervisors all stay home most days of the week and continue to receive salary from home.
Pros
its a check
Cons
the way you are treated
Consist of processing a high volume of NEMT claims per day.
A high production based environment; assisting, managing, and guiding 39 Claims Specialist for the processing of Clean Claims received; is also a daily task.
Pros
Positive work relationships
Cons
Salary / Hourly Pay
Horrible place don't waste your time. They show favoritism and isn't far to other teams outside of the Arkansas team. The team lead we have suck she only care about herself this place a mess.
To pick up my clients at there home & take them to the medical Apts. Then return them home when done. Also pick up clients at E.R. all over the state and drive them home. I drove 400-600 miles a day. 6 days a weeks.
Pros
Help my clients, Talk with the elderly, Give them good service, Praying with my clients
Cons
The clients that abosue the system, Driving 400-600 miles a day
This job is a great if you money is not a concern. The workload is reasonable however it is an underpaid job to be a claims specialist. The turnover rate is high.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Southeastrans transports Medicaid members to doctors appointments to get the medical attention they need. The job is rewarding. I loved getting up for work and helping our members in need. Since the change in Leadership I am not as excited. Within the last 6 months the call center has changed dramatically and not for the good. This is a place where people don't leave the job they leave because of the Leader. I believe the new Call Center Operations Directors leadership style and unprofessionalism is a big contributor to the low morale and high turnover. He gossips and starts discord within the team. This was a good and rewarding place to work but is not now.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
High turnover rates, lack of training and knowledge of the business.
I think my coworkers are super hard working and our jobs are important. Some days are rough but you just have to remember that the Members are dealing with stuff that's pretty difficult. So it can be stressful. I think the organization is a little unorganized sometimes but they seem to be working on it.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Unorganized
The salary is on par with other employers in this field in this locale. In addition the benefits and PTO earned make this employer desirable. Based on the compensation it is not a bad company to work for; however, the absolute crab-in-the-barrel plantation mentality of management makes this place a hellhole. The working enviroment is similar to a concentration camp i.e. If you build any kind of comaraderie with your deskmate they move your seat; or if you have any conversation with your co-workers they call you in to meetings and say "you're not allowed to talk to your co-workers unless you are talking about SETI business" even though you are still completing your assignments in a timely manner; or they listen in on phone calls between employees and then censure them on those calls. There is a high degree of nepotism and favoritism. They do not care or understand that employee's have lives and commitments outside of the organization. In fact, there have been instances where an employee has been transported from work via EMS and they still gave the employee an occurrence. You would think that as a minority owned company they would be a good fit for minorities so you would be surprised to know that they do not recognize MLK day as a holiday. In addition, the only thing minority about the company is the owners because EVERY other position of management is caucasian. At one point it was a good company for upward movement but with the new call center director cracking the whip, it appears that he is only interested in bringing in his own people. In fact several key members of the - more...
I was a team lead for Tennessee contract they are very drama oriented and HR and upper management direct do much about it VERY high turn around. Loved my job ITSELF but the environment is horrible it’s like being in high school all over again with the rumors created and drama that’s not controlled
Very much a great opportunity
But not for the undisciplined

The schedule, and the work load (call volume) will make or break you.

Pay was great and training was very easy to grasp.
Pretty easy and smooth work days. Fair lunch time, only thing I didn’t like was the leads hovering over you over everything. They definitely micromanage here and it’s a bit annoying.
I would not recommend this company to anyone that can not talk and type at the same time. This company is only interested in timed calls and not the quality of customer service. It operates on a point system which is not fair to single mothers as occurrences that cannot be helped. It is not a friendly environment to work in at all. I would not recommend this company to anyone seeking job employment. Management wants for the Customer Ser Reps to ask for permission before using the facilities through email requests prior too going.
No room for advancement and they are too strict for $13, they will fire you over the most stupid stuff.. I had to quit because it’s ghetto and people have drama. The team leads have intercourse with employees and people fight.
Cons
Blah blah blah....not much to say about the company. The rating explains itself.
Blah....blah....blah.....so on and so forth. A bunch of nothingness.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Wages
I know everyone needs a job, don’t let this place be your last stop let it be a pit stop until you find something better! Always keep looking for better.
I enjoyed my position, I answered calls and scheduled non emergency doctor appointments, they want you to hurry and schedule people so that you can move on to the next call, you have to maintain a certain amount of calls and not stay on calls too long, as long as you can do that it'll be fine. Lunch break is an hour, which is good. Some of the team leads and "upper management" are NOT pleasant or professional
If you aren't a favorite (pretty girl or well known by management coming in the door) they treat you like a child. The DO talks to you like your a child. There is NO organization on the call floor. One day the rules are these the next the rules are different. Fight broke out ON the call floor, it got so bad they had to install cameras INSIDE the suite. So not only do u have leads (aka snitches) that walk around and babysitt you, you have big brother behind the camera...someone Is always watching
This company is like any company if you work hard it is noticed. If you come to work and be on time the promotions that you are eligible for are evident. A person has to be responsible and accountable for their actions.
Pros
Cons
Expensive healthcare benefits
Southeastrans is an absolutely horrible place to work. They actually have snitches with radios to walk around and rat out who is running even a minute over on their break, regardless of the reason (could be a bathroom emergency and it still gets reported). Even one minute over on your break can get you in trouble, regardless of the reason - even if you are at your desk getting logged back into system but not yet ready for calls. Turnover is extremely high. Don't expect to be fully trained for job after two weeks of training. Due to high employee turnover, those in training are forced into taking live calls before being taught everything needed for the calls. Once on call center floor, you can be written up for not handling the calls properly - but how can you when you weren't fully trained? No management support for staff whatsoever.
Nearly all employees and management on overnight shift are extremely helpful and kind. I notice that employees who are let go a) have bad attitudes or b) show up late or c) do not speak respectfully to callers. Overnight shift is highly recommended. So glad I found this company.
Most of the managers have bad teeth and breath. Managment has their picks smile in your face and huddles DAILY gossiping VERY TOXIC WORK ENVIRONMENT !!!
THEY DON'T HAVE PROPER SEATING

ITS DIRTY AND CONGESTED... THE HEAD MANAGER IN DISPATCH IS BITTER AND MISERABLE ONE DAY SHES HAPPY THE NEXT SHES NOT.. all the leads suck up to her especially the little fair skin one with the flat face
Pros
Cons
Bipolar management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southeastrans Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2