Southern Anesthesia & Surgical

Working at Southern Anesthesia & Surgical: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

Management is good they are pretty lenient. Calling out is not held against you most of the time. Work load is manageable. Pay could be a little better.

fantastic long term employees but need to be more open to changes.

The company has longterm employees who do not necessarily take to change "we have always done it this way" are the most expensive words in a business.But I think doors are opening and progress is being made.

Southern Anesthesia & Surgical insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose

SAS Review

Nice friendly people. Call center work. Place orders for dental and medical professionals. The hours are between 8 AM to 7 PM Monday -Friday, weekends and holidays.

An overall good place to work for

This company is an overall pretty good place to work for. The managers have their favorites and get along with who they want to and play favorites but over all it is a good place to work for.

I would work here again

Sas was going through some major changes at the same time I was hired, but it did not interfere with my job, and they came out on top. I really enjoyed my time there and most of the people I worked with. If I had not moved, I feel comfident that I would still be with the company.

Pros

Great atmosphere to work in

Cons

A couple of cliches, but you will find that in any job

Good and Bad

There is a great culture and atmosphere at SAS. You can wear whatever you want, and the handbook is very lax. But the management is subpar and there is no room for advancement. If you goes into Customer Service, there is way more responsibility than just customer service with no compensation. There are also many dirty secrets about this company that come out once you work there.

Pros

holidays, atmosphere, decent pay

Cons

management, lack of advancement, never know what tomorrow brings

Healthy balance of work and play

Research products for customers, place orders, check customer history to verfiy correct products, notify customers of back orders and discontinued items, research substitue products, check email for follow up of product research, email orders, or any customer contact info. My management and co-workers are very caring, treating each other like family, I have life long friends after being co-workers. I truly enjoyed the work; placing orders, talking to doctors or surigical staff and helping them when they were unsure of what products or strength drug they were needing. Some parts of the job that were hard were trying to match the previous products customers previously had in their office but were unsure of what the products were or what they may have been used with or for and didnt have any item numbers or manuf information for.

Pros

great co-workers, gas card, caring customers

Cons

no commission, no growth opportunities

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Southern Anesthesia & Surgical?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southern Anesthesia & Surgical. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits