Southern California Alcohol & Drug Programs, Inc. Employee Reviews

3.6
Overall rating
Based on 10 reviews
Ratings breakdown
52
44
32
22
10
Sort by: Helpfulness | Rating | Date
Showing all 10 reviews
2.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Pay was low
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellflower, CADecember 28, 2017
Pay was really low with tremendous amount of responsibilities. NO room for promotion. However Great job to start out in the field , to get your foot in the door.
Pros
get foot in the door
Cons
pay was low
Was this review helpful?Yes 1NoReport
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Love it
Data Collector/Office Administration (Former Employee) –  Downey, CAMarch 8, 2017
It was an awesome experience worth Hong with the adolescence community. The program director was always hands on.
Liked interacting with clients making them feel welcomed to the program and watching them turn their lives around in a 180* positive direction
Pros
Everything about the programs
Cons
Nothing
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Great place to work at.
Substance Abuse Counselor (Former Employee) –  Downey, CAMarch 8, 2017
Working with adolescents was a very rewarding experience, my fellow co workers were very nice. It was nice to create ideas for clients projects.
Enjoyed making clients welcomed to the program
Pros
very educational
Cons
Program clsure
Was this review helpful?Yes 2NoReport
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Overall Good Program
Data Coordinator/ Group Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Downey, CAAugust 26, 2016
Good program. I would refer clients here. I agree on the structure here all except the ladies are allowed to have their cell phones which brings some drama of course. Overall good program....
Was this review helpful?Yes 1NoReport
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
A great place to work and learned new skills
Administrative Assistant/Case Management (Former Employee) –  Bell Gardens, CAMay 9, 2016
Administrative duties 80 percent of the time, case management the other 20 percent. What I like most was the interaction with the clients. If you like to make a difference in people lives, this job will be the one. The hardest part is very short staff, and sometimes you have wear all the heats in the office.
Pros
Good working enviroment
Cons
short staff
Was this review helpful?Yes 1NoReport
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Enjoy Working Here
DUI Program Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Downey, CAJanuary 26, 2016
Great place to work. I enjoy what I do and the people I work with. It a nice and friendly place to work. I love working in DUI.
Pros
Work on my own.
Cons
part-time
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
positive
Substance Abuse Counselor (Former Employee) –  Downey, CASeptember 22, 2015
Worked for them for 6 years and was able to develop a foundation and stability in providing excellent customer services.
Pros
supportive
Cons
none
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
It's been a great experience.
HOPWA-Housing Case Manager/ Treatment Educator (Current Employee) –  Downey, CAJuly 17, 2015
I have the opportunity of working with clients who are challenged with HIV/AIDS. I provide linkages to services such as referrals for, Medical Health, Mental Health, Housing. Services that I provide in-house are Medication compliance, HIV Support groups and over all a safe environment in which to disclose daily barriers.
Pros
I enjoy what I do
Cons
not to many success storys.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
2.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Dreadful, boring, and unfriendly Downey location.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Downey,CAFebruary 2, 2015
Worked here and would not recommend to anyone. Management is awful, poor organizational policies, doesn't listen to employees, and cold to customer's.
Was this review helpful?Yes 24No 4Report
Claim this company page

Want to know more about working here?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southern California Alcohol & Drug Programs, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ask a Question

Southern California Alcohol & Drug Programs, Inc. Reviews by Location