Southern Foodservice Management Employee Review

View all Southern Foodservice Management reviews

Job atmosphere was always great to work at
Cashier & Cook (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 13, 2015
I went to work passionate about my job always and always wanted the best outcome for both my company and for the customers. What I learned from my job was that people are just culturally different and that is ok. The management could have easily been better but I managed just fine for over ten years. The most enjoyable part of my job was communicating with the customers and the social atmosphere that we shared every day. I loved being apart of a two person team for the better part of the ten years that I was on the job, but I also liked the company and presence of more co-workers when I had them.
Pros
Customers and atmosphere
Cons
Pay

Other Southern Foodservice Management Employee Reviews

I love my job!
Chef (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALAugust 15, 2019
Jus need more hours in money !! I love working with kids!! You can definitely move up within the company I started at the bottom!! Great school great people to work for !!
Good
Salad Bar Attendant (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAAugust 14, 2019
Great experience. I love the management and employees. The pay was great. My coworkers were helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend people to apply and work for Southern Food Service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southern Foodservice Management. Our community is ready to answer.