Southern Maryland Community Network Careers and Employment
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$1M to $5M (USD)
- HeadquartersMain Office: 305 Prince Frederick Blvd. Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Salary estimated from 357 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 13 questions about working at Southern Maryland Community Network. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Southern Maryland Community Network employees.
Insights from 9 Indeed users who have interviewed with Southern Maryland Community Network within the last 5 years.
Mostly scenario based questions. For example “ What would you do if a consumer wanted to spend all of their money on a flat screen tv?”
How do you maintain a healthy work life balance? What is your great professional strength?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Southern Maryland Community Network