Southern New Hampshire Health System Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun work environment. Like a family
Medicare A/R Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 13, 2018
I loved working for foundation medical partners. My peers were great to work with. We were like a family. Good communication within our teams. Good potential for growth within the company. Took time to raise benefits for various charities as well as our peers in need. I would live to come back to FMP if I ever move back to NH. Love my FMP fam..
Pros
Dpt meetings
Foundation Medical Partners
Reconciliation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 13, 2018
Over all a great place to work and grow to gain experience. Company follows their mission and vision statement closely. There is some room to grow depending on what you have for education, and what your looking for.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
healthcare
Cares about Family
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHMay 24, 2018
For them family comes first. If you need to leave for any reason they don't mind, as long as you make up the time that you were gone with using your vacation days.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Lunch hour too short
Helpful coworkers
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHFebruary 12, 2018
I was the youngest employee in my department and it was nice to have coworkers there to help me if I needed it because it is a lot of information for each patient.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
Great staff, clean workspace, good management
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJanuary 9, 2018
Love it, wish i didn’t leave. I was trained in many different areas in the kitchen which made it so almost everyday was something a little different. Looking to rejoin the SNHMC staff soon
Great place only left because moved
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJanuary 1, 2018
Enjoyed my job there. They were very supportive. I onlyl left because i moved and the drive was long. I stayed on pet firm but the drive was difficult.
Pros
The staff was great to work with
Cons
I didn't have any cons I liked my job
Fun Workplace
Registered Nurse - Float Pool (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NH 03060December 19, 2017
I have met numerous hard workers and caring staff members while working at this institution. Management was very supportive and collaborated well with their staff.
The Company is going through some changes
PAYMENT POSTING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHNovember 29, 2017
It is a typical day in an office 40 hours a week. Office is clean comfortable, new management, a room full of women and over all a decent place to be
Terrific place to work
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHOctober 23, 2017
This was one of the best environments that I have ever worked in. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. The managers and co-workers alike were very helpful at all times.
Nobody made you feel uncomfortable & if you had questions there was always someone to help.
Pros
comfortable environment
Cons
A Higher Level of care is more than words, our people make it happen everyday.
Director (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 27, 2017
They support employees and leadership. The culture is great, always striving to improve in every area. The focus is on quality care and it is evident when you walk the halls, clean and polite and friendly staff. Great place to work.

Want to know more about Southern New Hampshire Health System?

Ask a question
great company
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHApril 20, 2017
great staff, great company to work for. staff works hard to bring relief and comfort to patients as well as administer breathing treatments, set IVs, and conduct radiographs.
Poor- all around- poor
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHMarch 28, 2017
Poor Character provided by Receptionists who seem to be
taught from the providers who are miserable with poor reimbursement rates outwardly portraying a poor attitude towards any medicare/ medicaid patients. Medical assistants and Managers with poor communication skills all angry at HR and CEO but directly place all the blame on the patients that are poor.
Pros
Patients understand when faced with prejudice
Cons
patients are used to the prejudice and judgements.
Great Hosptal to work at.
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHMarch 6, 2017
I have worked at Southern NH Medical Center for 18 years. I have loved every minute of it. I have made many friends there and would encourage any one to apply.
Positive Work Experience
Lead Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHFebruary 9, 2017
Busy, multi-specialty physician group with lots of room for advancement and career change. Upper management approachable and listens to your concerns and input
Poor Communication and unfavorable coworkers
Dietary (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJanuary 4, 2017
Not everything is bad with SNHMC. There were always hours to be had and such, Unfortunately, depending on which department you work in you can be treated better then some or a lot worse than others. There was a general lack of enthusiasm and teamwork. At times it can feel as though its every person for themselves and it was very apparent among general staff members. Management are not trust worthy and they don't follow through on much of anything.
Pros
Pay deferentials
Cons
Lack of respect, teamwork and communication
They had great food in the coffe shop
Medical Records Outpatient Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHDecember 18, 2016
Great company to for the most part. Some of the policies should be looked over again and have a scale based on the individual person.
Overall all the job was great and I was a great asset.
Long time relationship with company with advancement opportunites
Certified Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHDecember 3, 2016
Was given multiple opportunities for advancement such as receiving multiple certifications and classes for improvement. Co-workers were very helpful when difficult situations came about in all departments. Enjoyed very much meeting with the multiple providers I was lucky to get to know and work with on a daily basis.
Pros
Advancement Oppourtunities
Growing Company
Patient Accounts/ AR (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHNovember 12, 2016
Great coworkers
Obtained more work responsibilities due to drive to learn more
Busy company dedicated to Patient care
A typical day consists of working numerous customer service request and various reports to bill out claims accurately and efficiently
SNH Nephrology
Nephrology Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHAugust 30, 2016
Low pay.
Bad health insurance.
No room for advancement.
Treated poorly.
Would not suggest this job as a stepping stone. Thought I would advance at this point but there are no opportunities
Used to be a good place to work
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 30, 2016
When I first started at FMP it was a great place to work. Over the past 3 years it has gone terribly downhill. Senior management does not support the Practice Managers or staff at all. One of the AVPs is extremely untrustworthy. She bad mouths managers and staff in front of others. The staff are overworked. There are too many new initiatives starting at the same time. There are some staff that have bad attitudes and are not given warnings. Some of the doctors are not held to the same standard as other employees. They treat staff and patients poorly without consequences.
Pros
most staff care and advocate for the patients
Cons
lack of support from AVP, overworked staff, bad behavior is allowed by doctors