Southern Oak Dental, LLC

Working at Southern Oak Dental, LLC: 16 Reviews

United States16 reviews

Do yourself a favor and find another job!

Over all I’ve learned a lot. The work load isn’t worth the pay. The management is very poor. No leadership and no respect. They will expect respect but don’t give it. They will look down on you and think they can talk to you any kind of way just because they hold a “title”. You get talked to disrespectfully just because someone is “frustrated” because they have to do their job it’ll be taken out on you. I mean, the manager will expect you to sit there and take it and not take up for yourself. You can do your job so perfectly and still feel unappreciated. There’s no communication at all with the office as a whole. You’ll be left in the blind basically have to figure out things on your own.If a former employee feel this way imagine how the patients feel. This place only care about money. Let this be your last resort. Not worth the stress and disrespect. They will make you feel like your beneath them!

Pros

Learned a lot

Cons

Poor management, unprofessionalism, high turn over rate

Great management and benefits.

Fun place to work. The team is motivated. The company offers great benefits. The doctor in my office is hard working and it’s refreshing to work with some one like that. I have seen the managers care about the employees. There is a good balance.

Pros

Benefits!

Cons

None.

Southern Oak Dental, LLC insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment

Great place to work!

This is a growing company with a lot of opportunities. Management is fair and respects their employees. They offer great benefits and a lot of support.

Pros

Pto, insurance

Worst place ever!!

The Spartanburg office has a great team but BAD management that is never there!! Accountability held when there is NO training!! Owners have NO dental background!! No dental experience at all!! Very slow pace schedule!! Ridiculous place! Don’t do it!!!

Cons

Home/work life balance is a priority for them and they have family friendly hours.

This is a great company to work for. The management is a small group unlike a big corporate business. This means that you can have the help and support you need just by calling one person. They offer a great benefit package and great pay. Your opinion matters and your ideas will be heard.

Pros

The Benefit Package

Enjoyable working experience

This is a good place to work. I get good training and good support. The doctor is talented and respect every staff. They also provide Health Insurance and Vision Insurance. I got paid day off , and also get a paid birthday off! Feel they really care me as a team member.

Horrible work environment

Terrible general dentist acts like a dictator .....Coworker dental assist was awesome... company ran like a kindergarten school...front desk and dental hygienist were back stabbers thought they were better than everyone else .....................................

Working and Life Balance

Southern Oak Dental is an excellent place to work, I enjoy the friendly atmosphere and good attitude among colleagues.They provide throughfly training to me and I feel confident on my daily tasks.Really a pleasnt working experience!

Great company

I am way happy to working here. The company provides a lot of support to me. The management team is also very knowledgeable and respectful. They also provide Health and Vision Insurance to employees.

I am very happy working here

I got health insurance and vision insurance covered. Everyone is respectful and easy to work together. The company also provide continuous training as needed.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Southern Oak Dental, LLC?

Waste of time

This company is a joke. Management had no clue what they were doing, the “training manager” did not spend more than 5 min one on one training anything with us. owners had no dental knowledge they just buy dental practices. It was so unorganized. Not to mention how desperate they were to hire anyone that applied, the negative energy was unbearable. Bullying was acceptable from management to coworkers. Catty women environment. Don’t waste your time.

Good Employment

Good work hours. Compensation is very competitive. Owners do want you to succeed. patient's care is prioritized over profits. Owners are very nice, understanding, people and easy to work with. I am glad I found this office.

Pros

Work hours 8-5, no weekends, good salary

Cons

No lunch room

Unstable Environment

Not a stable environment and a lot of turn over due to poor knowledge on business owners behalf due to no medical background. No organization or guidance from upper management.

Unstable Company

Bullying was allowed by upper management from another office. Dentist was unpleasant to work for at times and had a quick temper. Owners have no dental experience

Not a stable environment

This company is horrible. Owners are very sneaky and fire entire offices

I thought this company was wonderful. But then after only 4 months the fire entire offices. First they started with North Charleston office then moved to my office in Greenville Sc. It’s an eb5 company where the owners are Chinese in this company. They are required to hire so many Americans and they do. But then they come in and fire everyone including the dentist who was in medical leave having a baby.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Everything, stay away.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southern Oak Dental, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits