Southern Protection Agency Employee Review

View all Southern Protection Agency reviews

Don’t do it.
Security officer (Former Employee) –  PoolerOctober 1, 2018
Horrible place to work, unless you enjoy being used and over worked without any benefits or decent pay. You don’t get “special” treatment unless your in there circle (the hire ups) people will lie on you and stab you in the back. Be careful with what you say to people because everything spreads like a disease. I do not recommend this to anyone. Have respect for yourself and don’t work there!
Pros
Cons

Other Southern Protection Agency Employee Reviews

About me
Traffic Control Technician (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCNovember 25, 2019
My experience was going good when I first started out but I got my truck couldn't stay out of town one time because my son doctor appointment got fired
Pros
Cons
You're only there so they get lower insurance.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAOctober 11, 2019
Unarmed security is only "eyes on site" in case of emergency so the company being guarded can pay less for insurance. It's easy work. Tons of routine. Mild paperwork. Ungrateful clients. A mixed group of coworkers, you meet all kinds on site. Supervisors can be the worst, I got lucky. You are a greeter for elitist snobs and a slight deterrent to minor criminals.
I enjoyed the job, but it suited my needs at the time.