Southern Protection Agency Employee Review

View all Southern Protection Agency reviews

Racist company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2018
Things are very unfair nobody communicates, but I’ve dealt with some bias situations where as if someone of one color does something they get a pass (you get what I mean) but as soon as someone of another color does it, it’s a write up or termination there is sickening favoritism within this company and they lie as well as talk disrespectful to you. You never know your schedule and when you call you don’t get any help when you try to speak with hr! Horrible company then they take your money out of your paycheck when u leave them instead of letting you return your uniform. Everyone knows your business and people will talk about it and about you as well. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!!!
Pros
Cons

Other Southern Protection Agency Employee Reviews

Don't do this to yourself
Traffic Control (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCDecember 6, 2019
Unless you are a felon, you'd have a better time finding employment elsewhere. They constantly shave hours off your check, if your check even GETS to you on time. You're expected to wait by your phone all hours of the day, so don't have an appointment or any prior business, and the staff is a horrid group of people who would rather talk behind others' backs than make sure they are doing the best they can. If you do not like drama or instability, avoid this place like the plague. If there was a rating less than one star they would get it.
About me
Traffic Control Technician (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCNovember 25, 2019
My experience was going good when I first started out but I got my truck couldn't stay out of town one time because my son doctor appointment got fired
Pros