Southern Protection Agency Employee Review

View all Southern Protection Agency reviews

Owner will treat you worse than a stray dog.
Operations Manager/Instructor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2019
Owner will promise you the world and when you put in the work he’s starts screaming at you because his memory is going. I’ve never in 25 years of working been so mistreated by any coworker let alone the owner. Avoid this man / company like the plague. How this man hasn’t had a class action lawsuit for a hostile work environment is beyond me.

Other Southern Protection Agency Employee Reviews

Don't do this to yourself
Traffic Control (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCDecember 6, 2019
Unless you are a felon, you'd have a better time finding employment elsewhere. They constantly shave hours off your check, if your check even GETS to you on time. You're expected to wait by your phone all hours of the day, so don't have an appointment or any prior business, and the staff is a horrid group of people who would rather talk behind others' backs than make sure they are doing the best they can. If you do not like drama or instability, avoid this place like the plague. If there was a rating less than one star they would get it.
About me
Traffic Control Technician (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCNovember 25, 2019
My experience was going good when I first started out but I got my truck couldn't stay out of town one time because my son doctor appointment got fired
Pros