Southland Pediatric Therapy Services

Southland Pediatric Therapy Services Employee Reviews

United States11 reviews
I feel like it was a good job, flexible schedule, good pay, difficult at times due to paper work and scheduling. Must understand no-shows/cancellations are the typical trend
This company does excellent work for the community, but it is small and non-progressive in its scope. The position is hourly-based; and at times, that can be limiting.
Southland Pediatric Services is a wonderful place to work! The staff are all so friendly and helpful. They provide you with the tools you need to do your job. As a contract therapist, I like the flexibility of creating the size of my caseload. If you are an SLP looking for a positive work experience, I would highly recommend this company.
Pros
flexibility, excellent management, friendly staff
Cons
Southland is the best place I have ever worked! We have a great team of people who work here. The SLP's, OT's and PT's are helpful when brainstorming ideas when discussing client's needs. The owners and office staff are available and provide quick turn around when needed. Caseload can be as small or large as you want depending on your work/life balance needs.
Pros
Scheduling clients, administrative team, exceptional co-workers
Cons
I love working for Southland! This was my first job when moving to the area and I’m still working for the company 3 years later. Management and office staff are all fantastic - couldn’t ask to work under better people! Under the home health branch you get the opportunity to work with a variety of patients and make your own schedule/hours. If you’re an OT/PT/SLP, I highly recommend that you look into Southland Therapy!
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Competitive Pay
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Southland has been a dream to work for from day one. Training is readily available and they are always willing to answer my many questions. They never hesitate to help out in any way they can. Even from SC, working independently, you are still somehow able to feel a sense of “team” which is truly incredible.
Pros
Flexibility. Willingness to help.
Cons
None offhand.
I work in the Savannah outpatient office and absolutely love working for Southland. The owners are so kind and laid-back and truly trust the therapists to do their jobs. It is extremely flexible as far as scheduling, since you are in charge of your schedule as the therapist. It is multi-disciplinary (PT, OT, ST) and everyone is willing to be collaborative. I have to move to another state soon and wish I could take this company with me!! I highly recommend every speech therapist (what I am) to work here!
Pros
Flexible schedule, great coworkers, excellent management
Cons
Great place to work! Management is easily accessible, knowledgeable and responsive. Contract position so you work as many hours/days as you want. No pressure for productivity or certain hours. Hourly pay is above average and coworkers are friendly, helpful and professional. Positive work/ life balance.
This is a very good, easy company to work for. You can truly make your own schedule and accept as many or as few clients as you want. I usually stayed away from home health/baby net positions for fear of going into homes that I did not feel comfortable with, but with Southland I enjoy being able to decline areas for safety concerns with no questions asked. Management is very helpful and pleasant and really treat you as a professional (no micro-management). Paperwork is easy and not redundant. Ideal for full time or part time opportunity.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Great work/life balance. Take as many or as few cases as you want. Helpful, polite management team. Asked to shadow a therapist prior to employment and received an excellent shadow experience. Requested a mentor and got one. Requested sample paperwork for template and promptly received it.
Southland is owned by the best people I have ever worked for. My coworkers are fabulous, professional and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommended!
Pros
flexible, considerate owners, kind coworkers, professional environment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southland Pediatric Therapy Services. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7