Southland Employee Review

Personnel Training
Benefits Clerk (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAFebruary 28, 2018
I enjoyed working in the Personnel Office of Southland because it was new and challenging for me. I enjoyed working with various managers and processing 711 Store functions regarding employment practices to include hiring practices, and government programs for working American citizens. Learning about benefit packages was also interesting because most working citizens want to have good benefits to cover health and job security.
Pros
Learning how a personnel work environment functioned
Cons
store clerk terminations

Other Southland Employee Reviews

Hi
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Moyock, NCSeptember 23, 2019
It sucked....it sucked badly....was the worse type of people to work for...I was hired in as a manager then treated worse than a regular employee...no reason was stated to me so I stepped down as manager since they wouldn't let me manage...then they had a new front of the house manager come in and talk to the kitchen staff like trash and had NO PRIOR TRAINING AT ALL!! DONE!!
just
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Palmdale, CADecember 19, 2018
i did not I got a better job that it its was not good pay that it I did not like long hour it little pay I work hard for that is it just want to get a difrr

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southland. Our community is ready to answer.