Southwest Airlines Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,221 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEORobert E. Jordan87%approve of Robert E. Jordan's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryTransportation & Logistics
You’re seeing all 188 jobs at Southwest Airlines because we can’t find any available jobs at Southwest Airlines close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 3.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
Insights from 908 Indeed users who have interviewed with Southwest Airlines within the last 5 years.
Tell me a time you went above and beyond with a customer
Tell me about yourself.. Are you willing to work nights, holiday, weekends or overtime? Are you okay with working outside? A time you saw someone not using safety.. What do you know about being a ramp agent? Why you left previous employers..
Why do you want to work at Southwest? And any conflicts and how did you resolve it.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Southwest Airlines?Published on May 24, 2021
- Southwest Airlines