Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union Management reviews

Wonderful PTO Benefits
Overall Culture
Don't bother applying
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 22, 2018
Management picks and chooses who can get away with what. Management plays favoritism. I was fired because I told management about a shady manager......
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Poor management
Great Place to Work
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 14, 2018
Great People fun activities they buy lunch all the time so you save money building expanding for more growth learned a lot your are responsible for a lot Management overall is great nice environment clean and new hardest part of work is the beginning of the week a lot to do all week like most jobs most enjoyable when your done at the end of the week you feel like you accomplished a lot in a short time .
Pros
great benefits and lots of observed holidays
Cons
no scheduled breaks
Poor Management
Executive Assistant / HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 19, 2017
There are few nice words I can say about the management at this company. They lack experience, drive, are immature and most senior management only care about themselves. Even long term employees are not safe working here.

I think it could be a great culture, like the one major player they support, but they are all too focused on making and spending money on the wrong things.
Very enjoyable and profitable company
Senior Consumer Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 7, 2015
You have the ability to make as much money as you want. You just have to actually apply yourself. If you show up to work looking to be ordinary then you will be paid ordinarily. If you show up to work looking to make enough money to live nicely you can.
Pros
Good management, work/life balance
Cons
Its far from where I live.
A fast pace workplace with fun environment
Financial Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 9, 2014
My typical day at work consist of phone call after phone call with a 30 second wrap time. In between phone calls I complete my new accounts and process loans. I have learned about lending policy's and title work. I love my co-workers, they brighten up my days. The hardest part of my job is trying to complete my daily work while taking over 100 phone calls a day. I have not had an issue with management. My last manager was awesome and I was sad when I decided to leave her department. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fun environment. We celebrate everything, Valentine's Day, 4th of July, Halloween, Super Bowl, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Pros
healthcare, casual dress code, no weekends
Cons
internal growth