Work from home at Southwest Airlines
|Doggy day care||0%|
|Opportunities to travel||85%|
|Sponsored company events||67%|
|New hire referral bonus||11%|
|Flexible working hours||58%|
|Ability to work remotely||23%|
|Flexible working hours||68%|
Questions and answers
- Question: How flexible are your working hours at Southwest Airlines?
- Very Flexible. You make your schedule.
- Answered by Customer service and support - San Antonio - October 5, 2020
- 4 more answers
- Question: What roles at Southwest Airlines can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Reservations, Human Resources and some management positions?
- Answered by Flight Attendant (Current Employee) - Las Vegas, NV - July 12, 2020
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- The Benefits of Working From Home
Many companies are now giving employees the option to either work from home or in the office. Depending on your industry and preferred work environment, working from home could make you a more effective and efficient employee. In this article, we explain what working from home is and explore 20 benefits of working remotely.
- Everything You Should Know About Working From Home
With the continued spread of COVID-19, many companies have asked their employees to work from home. More will likely do the same as we continue to see the effects of the virus. While it can seem like a simple transition, working from home can be challenging, especially when it comes to productivity, communication and motivation.
- The Pros and Cons of Working From Home
Working from home can be an appealing career move. It eliminates most of the traditional aspects of going to work, like commuting and dressing in business attire, while reducing social interaction and standard means of accountability. Depending on your preferred work style and culture priorities, it could either be the best thing for you or the worst. So, if you're thinking about a work-at-home job, there are several things to consider before making the transition. In this article, we list the most common pros and cons of working from home to help you determine if this is the right career move for you.
- 22 Steps for Working at Home Successfully
Many people want to work from home as a way to gain more flexibility and autonomy in their careers, but it's important to remember that a work-from-home job still requires effort and self-discipline. It may take some time to get used to working from home, and there are a few things you can do to make the transition easier. Whether you are new to working at home or you've been doing it for a while, reviewing some tips may help you stay productive at work.
- How to Stay Organized When You Work at Home
As the world becomes more digitally connected, it's becoming more common for people to work from home. When working from home, it's important that you have techniques to stay organized and productive despite the challenges that may arise in this work setting. Finding an organizational system can help you stay focused and more motivated while working from home. In this article, we discuss the importance of staying organized as a remote employee and share how to stay organized when you work at home.
- A Parent’s Guide to Working From Home With Kids
As COVID-19 continues to spread, companies are taking preventative measures by asking employees to work from home while schools are closing or conducting classes virtually. As a result, many parents are finding themselves at home with kids trying to juggle childcare and productivity.
- 20 Productivity Tips For Working From Home
If your organization is working from home, it's important to make the transition from office to home as smooth as possible for yourself. Finding methods to stay productive can help you keep your work organized and boost your motivation to get things done. With a few adjustments and some simple habit-building approaches, you can keep yourself productive throughout the day, even when the comforts of home become a distraction. In this article, we cover 20 productivity tips for working from home that you can use to stay productive, boost your remote performance and keep yourself motivated throughout your workday.
- Examples and Templates for Asking Your Boss to Work From Home
Working from home can have many benefits for both employees and employers. Over the years, telecommuting has become more and more common. This is largely thanks to the development of technology, which allows people to stay connected remotely. In this article, we present some tips for asking your manager to work from home, list possible subject lines for your email request and provide a template and examples of possible email messages that you can use as a guide.